do u believe in god ? write here why? English

I do not believe in any gods. I suppose it's because I always grew up with the idea that god did not exist (my parents were never believers)

But I respect those who believe in God

I do not believe in any gods. I suppose it's because I always grew up with the idea that god did not exist (my parents were never believers)

But I respect those who believe in God

It's good to see some parents who are free-minded. I was lucky for it, but it seems I am not the only one.

Bloody Hell, how long can we go on???? I find it a bit tiring, after all these days of not being here!
There's only one productive thing to do. I know it's hard, but we should try to be more open-minded and give other people's opinions a thought. In the end of it, we may be unconvinced of what the other person has to say, and now, we must have the courage to accept that not all people will agree with us and that it's ok to have different opinions! Done and closed!!

Done and closed!!
who you think you are ?

anyway i believe in God because this is how it is.

no, I think there is no gods in the world. I believe the universe was formed by the singularity, the big bang, not by god.

Yes I do 100/100

yes , because evry thing need a creator

No god.

I do believe in God. He is giver of life and creator of the universe. It doesn't stop there though. God created us to live in relationship with Him. When He created Adam and Eve He walked with them in the garden of Eden every evening. He is interested in you, the Bible also says that He can't take His eyes off of you because that is how much He loves you. He is reaching out to every person in this planet, so that everyone will accept Him and live the life He has meant for them. He promises a hopeful future for all of His children 🙂

Edit by Li-z .