Little survey News and updates

My only issue is I think its a bit unfair how we can't speak other languages in the chatroom. I'm just saying. But other than that I love this website!! I've met ALOT of friends and I actually have something to do now and something to look forward to after school!! :angel big_smile 😃 :boat :clap cool1 cool2 :drool :eek: lol1 lol2 😛hone 😛unk rockon :scooter :shaun :shifty sneaky2 :stuart :tank taz :walkman :wacko
My only issue is I think its a bit unfair how we can't speak other languages in the chatroom.
You can, actually.

I actually have something to do now and something to look forward to after school
Ha, like what?

Hey i'm selena! i'm here to learn more english
i love sport watching movie...
i would meet a lot o people, improve my English and get acquainted with different culture
send me a lot of e-mails!

For me I would say just show more last connected people on the right. Thank you !
I love penpal gate :smile

it's a great site. 🙂
they should have an app for this for itouch and iphones. 🙂

it's a great site. 🙂
they should have an app for this for itouch and iphones. 🙂
unfortunately , we have only enough money to pay for our hosting server , an app for iPhone/iTouch would be rather expensive and it is not in our plans at the moment.

Edit by Remus .

who wanna be my friend anybody from england america netherland or france
🙂

This site is amazing~ It is the best penpal site I've found so far! I have only been on here for a short time, but I have already made tons of friends around the world, and that's what I think every penpal site should be like. 😁
I also like the chat, which lets you talk to people without the hastle of emails.
The one thing that I don't like is how you can only answer messages indirectly, if possible, it would be nice to have an inbox and outbox, so you can reply directly, but if not, that's understandable.
All and all, this site is great~ 🙂

The one thing that I don't like is how you can only answer messages indirectly, if possible, it would be nice to have an inbox and outbox, so you can reply directly, but if not, that's understandable.
Unfortunately, the current structure of the site doesn't allow the addition of such a feature at this point. I would say that the current means of communication are enough anyway (chatroom, forum, comments on profile page and direct e-mail).

We hope you have a good time here 🙂

Forum is really cool and useful. thumbup2