[Official Contest] We need you, let's evolve! Comments and suggestions

😁^ Bad idea also...
In my opinion.

i think there should be a dating forum for lonely people. people have asked me out in weird ways on the internet, so we should fix that!
We don't want to move away from the concept of a 'Penpal-finding' site.

More chat rooms. Divided by topic 'movies, sports, music' or different languages.
A chat tool as facebook, talking with friends online.
😃

Hi !!!!!!!!!!!
I like this site very much and I'm using it more than a year. Well, I have small suggestion. Right now we are receiving a mail stating that u have received a comment. It is a good. But if the content of comment is displayed in mail itself it will be much better. Another small suggestion is that please implement and addition window in the welcome page in which members who are having their birthdays are displayed on everyday. By this we can wish that person if anybody interested. Also try to implement theme system for pages.

Thanks and Regards.

Right now we are receiving a mail stating that u have received a comment. It is a good. But if the content of comment is displayed in mail itself it will be much better.
This feature is already available to VIP users 🙂

i think there should be a dating forum for lonely people. people have asked me out in weird ways on the internet, so we should fix that!
😁^ Bad idea also...
In my opinion.
Right 🙂

How about 1: E-Mails Accounts, I don't know what kind of hosting plan you have, but with a little SQL you could get (email hidden)

2) A multi-player social type game, with graphical-type chat interface

3) More then one chat room, maybe a different one for each age group, or a role-playing one, a special Super-Bowl chatroom for certain events?

How about 1: E-Mails Accounts, I don't know what kind of hosting plan you have, but with a little SQL you could get (email hidden)

2) A multi-player social type game, with graphical-type chat interface

3) More then one chat room, maybe a different one for each age group, or a role-playing one, a special Super-Bowl chatroom for certain events?

1) Not enough people would be interested in having an e-mail address @penpal-gate.net

2) That could be a good idea and it's what I suggested in the first place, but what game?

It can be community games involving locations, or pictures, or all sorts of things we are currently composed of.
3) There isn't enough chatters for now, most of the time just a few people are in the chatroom.

you should expand possibility of choosing hobbies. they are too general 😉

A smoother inbetween in relation to the whole: My profile - home - display my profile - display all comments.

Another suggestion - It'd be great if the emails regarding the recieving of comments would actually display the very comment!
- And perhaps a status option! ( I wouldn't know, I guess I've spent too much time on facebook)

Cheers for a great site 🙂

Emilio.

We don't want to move away from the concept of a 'Penpal-finding' site.
Exactly, this site should be intended for Pen Pal finding reasons only 🙂

i think there should be chat rooms for other languages, that way i don t feel guilty when i try out my german while the modos are gone.
_______ ____ _________
| ___ | | | |______ |
| | | | | | / /
| |__| | | | / /
| ____| | | / /
| | | | / /
| | | |_______ / /_____
| | | | | |
|__| |__________| |________|

As you can see the chatroom is deserted/silent most of the times...adding more rooms for other languages will lead to a bigger split and lack of communication between users. If you want to try out your German do it via private messages in the chatroom, post comments on german-speaking user's profiles or just post here [url]http://www.penpal-gate.net/Forums/f10-Deutsch.html[/url]. And don't worry, the modos know everything even if they seem gone 😛

I like Adverbs suggestion of status updates. (:

And don't worry, the modos know everything even if they seem gone 😛
:wheelchair

🙂

how about in addition to the "Post a comment" there can be "Post Private Comment". I know there is "send me an e-mail", but not everyone checks their e-mail account that often.

Maybe it's a good idea to have a 'www' : Who, what and where?
You write what you're doing, and where you are. And when you're post it, it's on the homepage of your friends.
And maybe you can show it by the little pictures of people that just logged/signed in.

[i'm sorry for the bad english, i'm not so good in it]

You should put all the polls on the home page, in the same box that they are now. except make it so we can flip through them and only see one at a time.

there should be an icon next to friends pictures to show if they are online or not.