New features needed Comments and suggestions

I think this site should add features like:

-allowing us to change colours, fonts, size of the words
-allow adding a photo when sending a message!!
-not limiting the topics of notes
-make the sending message page different. it is quite difficult to scroll back up to old messages,have a achieve according to days. see when the other members were last online, you don't want to end up messaging someone who haven't used the site for more than 1 year

that's it for now :) it would be great if you can add them!

You've got some good ideas. I would like some of the changes.

But rather than adding some buggy features take the time that is needed so the features work well

I think this site should add features like:
-allowing us to change colours, fonts, size of the words

Profile pages are currently being revamped and may look closer to what you have in mind. However fonts and word sizes won't be customizable in order to preserve consistency across pages (same reason why Facebook or Twitter only allow subtle changes to their profile pages).

-allow adding a photo when sending a message!!

While I agree it would be a cool feature to have, it would require a lot of work to add it. Penpal-Gate is not a company: it's a volunteer project that I try my best to maintain during my free time.

-not limiting the topics of notes

Topics of notes are merely there for inspiration. You're free to write about anything you want in the "Something to tell the world" section.

-make the sending message page different. it is quite difficult to scroll back up to old messages,have a achieve according to days.

I too agree it's one of the pages that could use some work. It will be done, although probably not in the near future. It would also require many hours of work to improve this page.

see when the other members were last online, you don't want to end up messaging someone who haven't used the site for more than 1 year

The search engine already sorts people by last seen online. Unless you're going out of your way, it is very likely members you will come across have logged in recently. And even if they haven't signed in in a while, messaging them can be the perfect opportunity for them to come back after being notified of your message. :)