Russian, Hungarian, Finnish and Norwegian!! Other languages

Hello! As you can already see above, I am obsessed with many many languages and if I could, I would learn every single one. But as this is not possible, I chose my four favourite languages. But don't understand it wrong, I am always open for new languages (Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese, Albanian, Bulgarian, Greek, Turkish etc.) You see, languages are my biggest passion and I'd be glad to find a penpal friend to talk about languages. I come from Germany, btw, so if anybody outside there wants to learn german, I'm looking forward to teach you 🙂 My name is btw Natalie, I am 14 years old and...yeah. I don't know what to write more.

(Well, with the title I just mean that these are my favourite languages. I DO NOT mean, that I do not like the others. )

Edit by natalie.mellark .

привет

What about Italian ? 🙂

If you want, i can help you with Russian😉

I can help with Russian too ))

Hello!

Hi, I can help you to learn Hungarian if you would like.

I can help you with Spanish

Start with esperanto, then the most regular of your favorite languages (norwegian seems a nice start, russian next (or the other way around)). It is said after 5 languages mastered, “languages just get learned alone”, so don’t despair for your tremendous ambitions 😆 above all you need to start somewhere.

hello
im looking for someone who would chat with me in russia/english

Hi I'm Russian and I could help anyone who needs help with Russian) Also I know English)

Go to "everyday life" and search for "the meaning of Russian proverbs. This will make it easier for you to learn Russian

приветствую, тоже могу помочь по русскому, владею английским

hi) i also can help with Russian