Is there anyone who loves rock, punk rock, metal ... ? ;D Films, music, TV

Pink Floyd first of all, Guns n Roses, Led Zeppelin, Dire Straits, Queen, Beatles, Ac Dc, Nirvana :3

System of a Down, Metallica, Rammstein, Pink Floyd)

Falling in reverse, fall out boy, my chemical romance, these are more poprock bands

Janis Joplin, Metallica, Jake Bugg 🙂

Green Day and Linkin Park!!!they r great!

In flames, Avenged Sevenfold, System of a Down, Serj, Scars on Broadway, Papa Roach, Disturbed, Metallica, Volbeat, Maylene and the sons of disaster, White Chapel, Suicide Silence and tons more

Have you ever heard something older for example Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden the whole heavy metal from 80's including such bands as Judas Priest, Manowar
Ozzy etc. I recommend to listen these music and then you find some elements in music of yours bands are common. Greetings from Poland🙂

I love hard music, specially i love bands like that: AC/DC; Lordi; Evanescence; Limp Bizkit; The Prodigy and a lot of others 😃

Nightwish <3 Kamelot, Delain, Serenity<33

i love nightwish, too! But actually i listen more often to Tarja Turunen than nightwish...I love Lacuna Coil, Evanescence, Within Temptation and After Forever, too.. and i am falling in love with iron maiden

Paramore, Rasmus, 30 seconds to Mars, Archive

I love rock music

I love Blink 182, sum41, green day, Nirvana, The offspring... 😃 😛unk
(And sometimes, classic music. I'm weird.) :wheelchair

I know the sum41, my chemical romance and the blink182

Heeeey I really like metal and rock, my favourite bands are: Children of Bodom, Finntroll, Burzum, Slayer,Black Sabbath, Nightwish, and Three days grace!

try Amon Amarth "War of the Gods" just great

I love Green Day, Bon Jovi, Iggy Pop, Kiss, Toto, Van Halen, Guns 'N' Roses, but my favorite are Marilyn Manson and Queen.

i love screamo , rock,trance metal and japanese rock / metal

some favorites:

Amaranthe
Eskimo Callboy
Bullet for my valentine
The gazette

stuff like that