What is your favorite actor / actress ? Films, music, TV

I absolutely adore David Tennant! He's a brilliant actor and has a lovely Scottish accent. I first fell in love with him when he played the infamoud Doctor in Doctor Who (possibly the best TV show ever), and now have seen an impressive amount of his work. He was absolutely amazing in Single Father and I can't even begin to tell you how I loved him as Casanova. Such a talented man, but not my only favourite! I quite like Benedict Cumberbatch (even his name is awesome) and think Katie McGrath is a goddess. It's such a bummer she hasn't done much other than Merlin. But I do think she has great talent and is of course very beautiful and seems absolutely adorable. I also love the fact that she went to Trinity and get a degree in history. Her nerdiness makes her just that much hotter.

Nicholas Cage in Sorcerers apprentice,Ghost rider,drive angry,Face off...Bruce Willis in sixth sense,Die Hard,Armageddon..Tom Hanks in Cast Away,Sleepless in Seattle.Freddie Prince Jr in Boys&girls,Head over heels..John Travolta from Face off,Pulp fiction,Phenomenon,Look who's talking...Ben Stiller & Owen wilson from Starsky and Hutch,Night at Museum...Gerard Butler from PS I <3 U,Bounty Hunter...
Actresses-Salma Hayek,Penolope Cruz from Bandidas,Frida,Vanilla sky,Woman on top...Alicia silverstone from Blast from Past,Anna Faris from Scary movie,Mama's boy.Jennifer love Hewitt from I know what u did last summer,Cant hardly wait..& Many others

I like Jim Carrey! His facial expressions are fantastic XD
I like also Jhonny Depp and Leonardo di Caprio and not because of their physical appaerance, but in my opinion they have talent! 😃
Instead I love Russel Crowe in "The Gladiator", he's so cool :Q_

Then I think that Julia Roberts and Natalie Portman are wonderful in every role they act! 🙂

My favorite actor is Johnny Depp, ever since I saw POTC. He's a gr8 actor and he plays great roles in good movies, and he is just awesome!

My quite new favourites are two Irish actors: Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Colin Farrell. My long time favourites are Kevin Costner and Jim Carrey. From women I don't have a certain favourite, but maybe Julia Roberts is better than the others.

well......
i like Elena Anaya
Silvia Colloca
Josie Maran
Hugh Jackman...
[url=http://safeonlinegames.net/]Safe Online Games[/url]

Edit by alfonza .

[color=blue][b][u]Here my Actors/ Actresses's podium :[/b][/u][/color]
[b][u]Actors :[/b][/u]
1)Daniel Radcliffe, Michael Anthony Trevino.
2)Will Smith, Eddy Murphy, Tobey Mc Guire, Gary Oldman.
[b][u]Actress : [/b][/u]
1)Nina Dobrev.
2)Miley Cyrus.
2) Dakota Fanning.

Heath Ledger [*]he was a great actor,and i liked him

why almost every girl love Johnny Deep? 😉-In fact Ninth Gate (though directed by Roman Polanski-Pole😉) and Imaginarium of Parnassus, it was his good roles, but I do not recall that he played well somewhere else😉I suspect that it's not just about the acting of this man🙂 I like Anthony Hopkins for Silence of the Lambs (btw do you know that in this movie he does not blink eye even once?), Jet Li (all his older movies), Samuel L. Jackson, Al Pachino.. and now poles- Janusz Gajos, Daniel Olbrychski, Stanisław Tym, Wacław Kowalski...and as for actresses-Bunny Tsukino from Sailor Moon 🙂)))

Edit by KajaxianHero .

Meryl Streep is the best and greatest actress of all times ! She's wonderful, beautiful, true, deeply moving in every character she plays ! This woman is amazing !

I also love Natalie Portman, she's one of the best actress of her generation!

Ryan Reynolds; Robert Downey Jr.; Jim Carrey; Johnny Depp; Robin Williams; Jackie Chan; Sandra Bullock; Jennifer Aniston 🙂 & many others.. but this is my "top 8" 😉 😃

Benedict Cumberbatch, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Billie Piper (In Dr. Who), and of course, Johnny Depp. And I'm sorry about all the people I forgot or don't remember the names of...

Johnny Depp ! <3

Benedict Cumberbatch!!!
Tom Cruise
林依晨 (Ariel Lin)
張鈞甯 (Janine Zhang)

Diane Krüger & Jonathan Rhys-Meyers.

I love Jude Law because he has amazing accent and smile 🙂

Malcolm Mcdowell, Jared Leto, Ashton Kutcher, Leonardo DiCaprio, Louis Garrel, Lea Seydoux, Johnny Depp.

Mads Mikkelsen : he's, really, the BEST actor I've ever seen. It's incredible...

And I love Ellen Page, sh'es awesome and so beautiful !