What is your favorite actor / actress ? Films, music, TV

Mysttie
Mysttie

My favorite actor is Johnny Depp because he's very talented. I adore all his roles. They are exccentric, funny, fantastic and misunderstood by society. Each time, he's perfect in the movie.
And he's beautiful :)

Chouchou
Chouchou
Casual

Charlize Theron. She's magnificent. So wonderful. Beautiful. Talented. Especially i adore her in "Monster" and "Sweet november". Her best chef-d'oeuvres.

Fidelene
Fidelene

Johnny Depp, Elena Anaya, Silvia Colloca, Josie Maran, Hugh Jackman, Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt, Eero Ritala..

Adrienne
Adrienne

Johnny Depp all the way! His roles are exceptional and he's perfect in what he's doing.
I LOVE HIM. Oh, and of course - he's hot.

Mysttie
Mysttie

He's hot ! LOL ! :D
Have you seen " Edward Scissorhands " , Charlie & the Chocolate Factory " and '" Benny & Joon " ?
These films are the best !

Yeonsoo
Yeonsoo

Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry

Edit by Yeonsoo .
Isabel
Isabel
Casual

I like Meryl Streep I think she's a great actress. I like Channing Tatum and I need to agree with you girls about Johnny Depp he's incredible :)

doodle511
doodle511
Casual

Sarah Michelle Gellar,Halle Berry,Freddie Prinze Jr., and Johnny Depp he's amazing

yeonjoo0127
yeonjoo0127
Casual

i like chace crawford and justin chambers!!

MiaSmith
MiaSmith
Casual

My favorite actress is Sarah J. Parker :D

Xyriah
Xyriah

I think Johnny Depp or Hugh Jackman....

Niico-love-seoul
Niico-love-seoul
Casual

Horikita Maki 001_tt1
Im Soo-jeong 001_tt1 001_tt1 001_tt1
She is so cute !!!

Jope
Jope
Casual

JIM CARREY :D

rosechin
rosechin
Casual

Kim Jae Joong ( the member of TvxQ) he was shotting in the drama Postman to Heaven or Heavens Postman. Also Lee Min Ho and Song Hye Kyo

Adrienne
Adrienne

He's hot ! LOL ! :D
Have you seen " Edward Scissorhands " , Charlie & the Chocolate Factory " and '" Benny & Joon " ?
These films are the best !
I haven't seen "Benny & Joon". Have you seen "Ninth gate" ? It's just... amazing. :D
yeah.... he's hot. ^^

Nutmeg
Nutmeg
Casual

my favorite actress is Keira Knightly, i love her movies and shes SO gorgeous!!!

MarietteLovesPenpal
MarietteLovesPenpal
Casual

Me favorite actress is Kristen Stewart, Bella in the Twilight Saga and my favorite actor is Robbert Pattinson, he is Edward Cullen in the Twilight Saga (L)

Vera_
Vera_

Jim Carrey ! :D