Books Club Squad💕💪 Films, music, TV

It is lovely idea, but what book? I think it should be a english book, the classics can be find for free, because the author is more than 200 years dead, but it would˙n be easy. But the books of George Orwell, John Green, Rick Riordan, ...
or what genre would you like?
No, I think we can read the same book in different language. Sometimes, reading English classics can be really difficult for non English speaker.

I really love reading! I’ll join this book club!🙂

I think that we should read the same book in different language. So we have more to exchange. But where will we discuss this books?

I also love books and your idea sounds great! Well we can make a group in Telegram

Sounds great, I would like to join as well! 🌸☀️

I would like to join this group too, it sounds really good!

So How we start this Club ? I am really excited 😛

why not !

Let's start: https://novel80.com/245144-the-scribe.html
A free novel online, romance, fantasy. Who wants to read it?

That's a cool Idea I want to join the club too 😉

I also love books and your idea sounds great! Well we can make a group in Telegram
That's a really good idea... what book do you guys have in mind?

That's a really good idea... what book do you guys have in mind?

Feel free to have a dedicated topic on here but please don't make a Telegram group. Only we can protect your personal information, and help you in case of abuse.

i really would love to

I would love to do that 🙂

I'd love to join!

I want to join. It is great idea 😊

I am searching for People who want to do a book club with me. Where we cthian read a books and then we talk about it later 🙂
Hi, it seems like a great idea, would love to join such a club n count me in .oh yeah! I have some ideas in mind, maybe we can do a corner of discussions where we can discuss other topics...

I'm in😁