Favorite Netflix serie ;) Films, music, TV

“Black Mirror” and “AHS”
I finished “You” last week 🙂

My favorite Netflix series are Gossip Girl and PPL (Pretty Little Liars)

Narcos

Gossip Girl is a very good serie! I like also The society or How to get away with murder 🙂

Is someone disappointed with the new "season" (three episodes, lol) of Black Mirror?

I only like the second episode and because Andrew Scott is an acting beast but the Miley Cirus one is like a Disney Channel tv series.

Lately Meteor garden is my favorite series. I saw her twice! :3

Definitly "stranger things".
I love this series. The actors are playing soo good.

How to get away with murder
Black Mirror
Narcos
13 reasons why

Bojack horseman! <3 and Dark... and Black mirror

Is someone disappointed with the new "season" (three episodes, lol) of Black Mirror?

I only like the second episode and because Andrew Scott is an acting beast but the Miley Cirus one is like a Disney Channel tv series.

Same, I also liked it the first one, totally agree about the Miley Cirus episode, looks more like a chapter of her own life, or something like that.

Vampire dairys and PLL! <3

Stranger things

Lucifer and Dark

I am interested in the royal family ,so I love Crown very much

Not that I see much, but sometimes I like to see "La casa de papel" and the "Big Bang Theory" to laugh a little.

Prison breakkkkk <3333333333

Rick and morty , how I met your mother , friends , big bang theory , dark ,suits ,the sinner, Glitch

Hello everyone! I really like AHS, Big mouth, Black Mirror and Maniac. I am really fanatical about the last one I think everybody should watch it. 😃