Favorite Netflix serie ;) Films, music, TV

My favorite Netflix series are Gossipgirl, riverdale And the serie you 🙂

Edit by Xjasmijnvandijk .

Narcos.

Just saw the Punisher, was good but the beginning was slow
Sex Education, man that's amazingly made.
And - the bodyguard 🙂

Seriously, how don't mention La casa de papel ! It's not an original Netflix series but it's fantastic and full of suspense

Riverdale is a nice series and black mirror.
Its a series about what can happen in the future, with the technology

Im into Grimm! Great series about the 'fairytales' written by the Grimmbrothers. Only in the present and a bit darker...

I watched and really liked Sex Education, A Series of Unfortunate Events, The 100 (still have to finish it, though XD), Norsemen...

Black Mirror Bandersnatch is awesome as well !!

I watched and really liked Sex Education, A Series of Unfortunate Events, The 100 (still have to finish it, though XD), Norsemen...

Black Mirror Bandersnatch is awesome as well !!

Well, contact me then hahahah!

I'm fond of sci fi and they have some good ones :
- The OA
- 3%
- The Expanse
- Altered Carbon
- Black Mirror
- Dark

Star Trek the next generation!!!!!!!

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - Praise Satan! 😉

I have a whole list haha, but if I have to choose I think
Prison Break
the Blacklist
and under the dome

sex education

Maybe black mirror and sex education

I have a lot favorite series on Netflix: Riverdale, Stranger Things, You, sex education, the 100, under the dome, the originals, vampire dairies, The haunting of Hill House and 13 reasons why.

Sex education is really awesome! Even You is beautiful! Now I'm watching Mad Men (not original Netflix but wow!!)...very curious to see black mirror but not started yet!

riverdale 🙂

Casa de papel is very good. I am looking for more good series on Netflix. At the moment I am watching Homeland season 7. Homeland is also good.