Avengers : Endgame Films, music, TV

Heey in the last of April the avengers endgame comes out! It’s really cool , do you look marvel movies ? Which marvel Charakter is your favorite ?

Actually my favorite Marvel character is Gambit and he's not in any Marvel movie (but technically yes because he is in the infamous "X-Men Origins: Wolverine but that doesn't count 😛).

My top 10:

1. Gambit
2. Spidey
3. Thor
4. The Punisher
5. Cable
6. Dr. Strange
7. Deadpool
8. Wolverine
9. Magneto
10. Storm

Steve Rogers

For me personally, it has to be dr. strange, he is just such a cool guy.
Eventhough I like spidey and Thor and Steve Rogers almost equally.
(I have to admit that I only watched the movies and did not read the comics)

Of course I watch Marvel Movies, I am a huge fan 😃 😍 And I am very excited for Avengers Endgame, but I am sad because it will be the last movie in which Robert Downey JR and Chris Evans will play 🙁
My favorite Characters are Captain America, The Winter Soldier, Doctor Strange and Black Widow and much more

Thor girl and jubilee

I love Marvel 😍 and I'm a huge fan, I have watched every movie and series there is.
I'm so excited for Avengers:Endgame! I can't wait to see it, but I have the feeling that it's going to be painful and heartbreaking, too. I cried at the end of Infinity War.
My favorite characters are Spider-Man, Captain America, Bucky, Iron Man, Black Widow and a lot more.

Do you have some time to talk about our lord and savior Rocket?

Who cannot love Marvel ?
My favorite is : Captain America (or Maybe Chris Evans haha) let's say he lost couple of points during Civil War...
Then, I fancy Loki and I can't wait for the serie about him.
So excited about the new movie upcoming next month !
But right now, let's focus on Captain Marvel!

GROOT❤️❤️

And LOKI

Dr Strange has always been my favorite! I would like to see a sequel with Strange against Dormammu or Nightmare.

bounour

I've seen it last Friday .... amazing. At least in my opinion. 🙂
For me it was really really great, well ... maybe I would have changed a few really small details, but it's really good this way also.

Iron man (RIP), Groot, Hulk and Gamora

My favourite Marvel character is Iron Man, but I also love Rocket, Spiderman, Vision, Deadpool and everybody who know how to use sarcasm. I don't like Captain America so much.

@ Adia003 😮

My favorite character is Iron man ,Rocket ,Groot ! I love this universe , and Endgame is so amazing !