Kpop Films, music, TV

Do you like kpop ?

yes

yes are you guys army

yep

I like its history structure and politics does that count? Its the only government-backed music industry I have seen that's saved it's country, and still keeps the economy going. 🙂 music-wise Its okay, but the same system gives and takes, if you aren't popular you have to break up and let a new group take over. I miss 2NE1 🙁

I like its history structure and politics does that count? Its the only government-backed music industry I have seen that's saved it's country, and still keeps the economy going. 🙂 music-wise Its okay, but the same system gives and takes, if you aren't popular you have to break up and let a new group take over. I miss 2NE1 🙁
i did not expect an answer like this lol (not in a negative way). and yes, i like kpop, but only when i am in the mood for this music

i did not expect an answer like this lol .................
Lol I do my best, I liked BTOB - Insane, 2NE1, sistar - touch my body and HYUNA - bubble pop and ice cream (who doesnt like ice cream). I even like the homage to Kpop Family guy did using her song as the base and then referenced different Kpop groups in there dance routine, how many can you name? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CceSdR3loY

Wow, I like K-pop very much too)) I know: BlackPink, Ikon, Winner, Got7, Exo, Bts, Red Velvet and more... I am listening k-pop 3 years.

Yes, I love K-Pop. Especially BTS and BLACKPINK!

im not kpop nerd but i listen some bts, psy, exo and berrygood

I don't know too many groups (actually I know only GOT7)...but I enjoy their music 😉

Do you like kpop ?
Yesssssss🙂

Yes !!! BTS is my life !

Hello

I have liked kpop for about 5 years. my favorite groups are PLT, iKON, BTS, Got7, Day6, Stray Kids, The Boys, bigbang, Exo, Blackpink, Twice, Cherry Bullet, Mamamoo and everglow. PLT is one of the lesser known groups but they have really good music. I understand a lot of the hate towards kpop, but most of it is subjective, which makes these comments irrational. Kpop is not just a subgenre, it has many different forms inside it. R&B, rap, rock, edm, pop, and ballad-type, which makes it widely expansive. 🙂))

My groups k-pop favorites are BTS, TXT,BLAKPINK, MAMAMOO and Twice 🙂 😃

Yea I've been to an bts concert. But now I'm more into solo artists like Dean or old bands like SHINee. But i also really love Got7