Music in Other Languages Films, music, TV

i like listening to german and french music..
in german i understand everything.
but french :/.. well then i have to be very concentrated xD.
but i like it because french sounds like music to me anyway (:

hmm...i don't know of any german bands, can you recommend some?

um Irie Révoltés(they sing in german and french), Culcha Candela, Atzen

Haha many people I know listen to Rammstein. They're becoming obsessed with it! 😛unk
That's about my knowledge of German bands. (except for Tokio Hotel, but...)

I've noticed many people here in Finland have started to listen to music in languages they really can't understand. It's weird and cool at the same time. The lyrics of the song are very important for me, so I need a dictionary if I listen to music in a language I don't know! lol1

Btw, could anyone recommend bands which sing in French? I never find anything, it's always electro and I don't like that stuff that much -.-

Haha many people I know listen to Rammstein.
I too like some songs of group Rammstein. But, possibly, to recommend this group it is possible not for all. It I about a clip "America" (there irony concerning Americans, will consider it as "political correctness"?)

I too like some songs of group Rammstein. But, possibly, to recommend this group it is possible not for all. It I about a clip "America" (there irony concerning Americans, will consider it as "political correctness"?)
Yep, I guess Rammstein's music might be too much for some people. 001_rolleyes Of course it's easier to like some pop groups, especially if they don't show their opinions about your nationality or some other personal things. But Rammstein is still quite a popular band in Finland.

But Rammstein is still quite a popular band in Finland.
In Russia too many like to listen to songs of this group 🙂.
I like clips more.

I like to listen french and italian music, couse i like the language.. i dont understand much of it, but it sounds nice.. 🙂
exactly, especially french music. I don't understand what they sing about, but it sounds great 😉 I also like dutch music, their "ggg"... 001_tt1

i love love love spanish music, and it actually made me start learning spanish 😃
and islandic music is also awesome!
but i haven't taken on islandic yet ;D it looks like german , i am not good at german.
japanese music is weird

Edit by tomekcrr .