what is your favorite disney movie? Films, music, TV

The hunchback of Notre Dame! It’s a wonderful story, with an important message given to us, and that deals with new themes such as racism, acceptance, lust. The darkness of this movie is what makes it unparalleled. The drawings are amazing, the score is amazing, the villain is amazing and no wonder why it’s one of the most beautiful Disney movies, since it comes from the novel of one of the greatest minds of all time, Victor Hugo!

"The Beauty and the Beast" and "The king lion" 🙂

I have a few favourites, Treasure planet has a wonderful story and Its in space, pirates of the Caribbean teaches you to follow your dreams, Big Hero 6, is marvel and anime-style. and many more. A classic Disney film would either be Marry Poppins or bed knobs and Broomsticks.

I love the Lion King, but i like Wreck-It Ralph for the message it transmits.
And Mulan for Songs, plot and irony

definately peter pan, and also the princess and the frog

The Lion King of course.
Aladdin is pretty good too.

My favourite Disney's movie is Tangled. I think that's really beautiful and valuable history!

The lion king

- hakuna matata

Beauty and the Beast!

my favorite is the lion's king, because I understand the circle of life, and I watched with my brother

Alice through the Looking glass/Alice in Wonderland due to it's beauty, colourful scenes, wonderful diaglogues. To me it's my favourite fairy tale for adults.

Aristocats!