Belle and Sebastian
GO!GO!7188
My Little Airport
Tizzy Bac
Yo La Tengo

.. too many to list, too much to enjoy! 😃

and here's LOVE singer list
Jason Mraz
Kaki King (or i should describe her as a musician?)
Cheer Chen 陳綺貞

I LOVE TVXQ AND SHINEE SO MUCH<33333333333333 001_wub 001_wub 001_wub 001_tt1 001_tt1 001_tt1

k'naan, ziggy marley, k'naan, bach, k'naan, k'naan, k'naan, k'naan

DROPKICK MURPHYS !!!

and Metallica of course.

But I like so much bands... it depends of my mood

Taylor Swift 🙂
Yes! I absolutely love Taylor Swift as well 🙂

Taylor Swift, Paramore, Gloriana, Jason Mraz, Mika, Jesse McCartney, Coldplay, Avril Lavigne, Michael Jackson(RIP), Stevie Wonder and many more 🙂
There could be more but this is all I could think of right now 🙂

Michael Jackson, Claude François, Johnny Hallyday, Dio distraught overlord and Antic Cafe big_smile

At the moment I'm listening Colbie Cillat, but my favourite singer is Avril Lavigne. I know it's completly different types of music, but what to do , both of them have great voice and their songs fit to my life (you know what I mean😉)

porcupine tree is healthy for human bodies =)

akon, t.i., lady gaga, beyoncé, colbie caillat, the game, diddy, x-tina, lily allen, rihanna, sean paul, all american rejects, big ali, black eyed peas, brandy, cassidy, justin timberlake, david guetta, flo rida, pitbull, j-kwon, jason mraz, juli, katy perry, kid cudi, kitty kat, koll savas, m.i.a, mims, pink, avril lavigne, kings of leon, soulja boy, taylor swift, pussycat dolls, 50 cent.. etc.

Amon Amarth, Apocalyptica, Coppelius, Ensiferum, Eluveitie, Haggard, Korpiklaani, Equilibrium, Fejd, In Flames, Saltatio Mortis, Finntroll, Children of Bodom, Turisas, and so on. 😉

Rage against the machine
Noir désir
Muse
Mucc

😃 but in my heart, only noir désir <3

i guess i'll take Cypress Hill for the band... for the singer , it's to damn hard to choose .

Black eyed peas !!!! Jason Mraz, Taylor Swift and a lot more!

my favorite band is 2PM😁
solo singer is beyonce😁

Nickelback
Def Leppard (only Hysteria album)
Flow
Arashi
The Black Eyed Peas
Phil Collins
KAT-TUN
Super Junior
SS501
Sean Paul
Shaggy
U2
Elvis Presley
Green Day

... itp.

😁

EMINEM!! *_*

Coldplay, T-Max, Gackt, D'espairsRay, B'z, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Orange Range, Maximum the Hormone ...