Japanese music Films, music, TV

when it comes to jrock i would say GO!GO!7188 😃 this band is my favorite 🙂
and also, i like kahimi karie(a singer)

but actually i seldom listen to jpop or jrock 😛

miyavi-sama!!!!!
and funky monkey babys...

I'm very much into Közi, Malice Mizer, Kanon Wakeshima, FLOPPY, Metronome, Asian Kung-Fu Genaration, SuG, Kokusyoku Sumire, Kuroyuri Shimai, HYDE (and VAMPS), D'espairs Ray and Art Cube 8D

Mucc, X-japan, Flow... And many others 😁

High and mighty color, Kat-tun, Olivia, X japan , etc

I think, foreigner must love X-japan 😛

I love japanese music! and the language itself! My favourites are Versailles, Gazette, MUCC, Girugamesh, X-Japan, Nightmare, Galneryus, Aqua timez, Phantasmagoria, Kanon wakeshima, D'espairs Ray, Hizaki grace project, Ikimono gakari, Onmyouza, etc..
I like aqua Tmez as well. I always imagine him as the Japanese version of Bowling for Soup they sound pretty similar vocally. Most evident when he sings 'Alones' and Velonica is just one helluva job.

I personally listen to Home Made Kazoku, FLOW, BACK-ON, Mizuki Nana, Tamaki Nami but I have collection of ani-songs from all the anime I've watched coming to a grand total of 6.5 GBs.

Arashi , Flow , Ai Otsuka and KAT-TUN 😉

Arashi , Flow , Ai Otsuka and KAT-TUN 😉
Which FLOW song do you like the most? I like Days, WORLD END and a couple of random ones 🙂

12 GO of asian music 😛

Oh and I saw a new album of flow: #5 (or I'm late 😁)

Otherwise, I just download and now I'm listening the last album of backon: YES!!!

And after I have to listen the last album of Ellegarden: Eleven fire
Personnaly, my favorite flow song is day too, or journey... or e=mc2...

Next I want to try asian kung fu generation (the last album that I listened was bad :/) and Beat crusader, aaannnd arc en ciel, live in PARIS \o/

xD

Beat crusader!! Awesome! I didn't know FLOW released yet another album. I will investigate. BACK-ON is good you have taste my friend 😁

I discover Beat crusader with the manga Beck and the sound track 😉

Ayumi Hamasaki
L'Arc en Ciel
Janne Da ark
Yui
Arashi
Mika Nakashima
Hikaru Utada any else..

Yui \o/ Awesome! She is too cute! xD

And Janne Da Ark, I tried to listen, but I didn't like... I juste like 1 or 2 sound...

A great group: Luna Sea 🙂 and dragon ash

I think that you may not know all of these but 🙂

Nega
ClearVeil
LM.C
Megamasso

I really like those, especially Nega and Megamasso.

Nega and megamasso? I dont know :/
What is the musical style?

I love Japanese music from anime, especially Eiko Shimamiya, Yui, and Flow - Sign (the newest Naruto Shippuden opening, it's on my profile).

I love Crystal Kay she's not very well knows but I love the singer ! My favorite songs are Motherland (ending Fullmetal ) and One §!