DID U LIKE TWILIGHT Films, music, TV

I liked the movie, the cast was good and the story was unusual, so it made it interesting 🙂

Are you talking about the movie or the book? I have read the first 3 books and I'm almost done with the 4th. The books get better each one, but the first one wasn't that great unless you are a girl and love the romance aspect. Eventually it has more action and stuff though, and I haven't seen the movie but all the clips I have seen made it look terrible. Horrible acting! And not like the book..

Well i think the book was better then the movie. :tongue: but i think New Moon will be like 10 times better then twilight :clap

I like the movie as well as the book.It's really great.

I haven`t read the books yet but I liked the movie and the plot :X but I don`t really like the actors 😃

a little bit because i hate those "groupies" who claims I LOVE ROBERT PATINSSON AND KRISTEN STEWART !
Ok, we understand you love him but stop it !

yeah that's pretty cool, I'm looking forward to seeing new moon, it's gonna be exiting!

Edit by maxou .

In a word, I hate it...

That's three words. efrasyab! LOL Ok, I'll try to get over that horrible sense of humour of mine. But, I have to agree with you! Twilight's SO boring and cliche! Ugh!

a little bit because i hate those "groupies" who claims I LOVE ROBERT PATINSSON AND KRISTEN STEWART !
Ok, we understand you love him but stop it !
couldn't agree more thumbup1

yes, i do like twilight.
I like the actress. I've watched it four times.

srry but the storyline and effects were cheezy :dots :tank :ninja :ninja shuriken shuriken :tank :tank :tank :tank :boat :boat angel angel angel batman batman donatello donatello donatello donatello donatello donatello donatello :hang: :hang: shuriken yinyang

It was kind of cheezy, but emmet looked
so sexy in that movie 😁
But i did kind of like it

i can't see what you like in twilight. the actors, the story are so .... boring !!!!

I read this book and saw this movie......It's unsurpassed..
But book more interesting....)))))))

well, I did like the books-I've read all of them by heart, but I was rlly disappointed with the movie.
the magnificent plot torn down to shreds 🙁 Thankfully I think New Moon will be better.

Yes and no. Yes, as a film it was better than I expected but no, compared to the book it wasn't particularly good.
I didn't like the casting most of the time (Carlisle and Emmett were very good but otherwise...). Edward and Bella spent too much time staring at each other and breathing in each others' faces for example. But I do have to admit that as the storyline of the book had to be edited in order to make the film shorter, this was done very well because all the main events were still there and the end result made sense.

i have red three books of twilight almost 7 times! i love books, but the movie wasn't so good, even if actors are amazing!
i love twilight-saga, but i don't love those because 'ohhh my god, rpatzzzz<3 you're so handsome!!!!?!?' and 'every teenages love vampires.. or something' you didn't understand...

YOU ARE GOOD, IF YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT I TRY TO SAY : DDD