What's your favourite movie? Films, music, TV

Into the wild, one of the best movies ever !!! a deep real story..

The Crow, the first Matrix and LotR trilogy

Rocco and his daughter. A nice movie 😃

American beauty
The usual suspects
Memento

My favorite movies are Pearl Harbor, Saving Private Ryan, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire and the Scoobiedoo-movies

Edit by fi3nst .

Black Swan, About Time, The Wolf Of Wall Street, Sweeney Todd, Disney movies and countless more!

Beetle Juice, After Life, Corpse Bride, The Addams Family and Tonari no Totoro

the Gladiator, Braveheart, and a Lord of the Rings
TOOOOO!!!

My favourites are "Rise of the guardians", "How to train your dragon 2" and "Frozen"
Those are all awesome animations. I just love those. 😃
thumbup2

Romeo and Juliet , made in the 70's from Franco Zeffirelli and Strange Days. Top class

A Room in Rome. Lasts almost two hours in the same room. Only two to three characters. Beautiful music. I love it.

My favorite is Anna Karenina- so dramatic 😃

Frozen, Valentine's Day,Forget Me Not, Alice In Wonderland, Divergent, The Maze Runner, The Giver and Dreamer My dreamhorse.

And about frozen and dreamer my dreamhorse (I love them you so much so Let me be!)

There are many movies which I consider as my favorites, can't single out one, can just name a few that first come to my mind:
Se7en - just genius plot twists and a really good thriller
Snatch - I admit you have to like that type of movies, but I really liked how Guy Ritchie made all the stories come together and added some funny bits to it
Pulp Fiction - Tarantino is one of my favorite directors, Pulp Fiction is the movie because of which I started watching his works and I consider it as a classic
Inception - interesting idea and concept and a really entertaining movie
Godfather and Scarface - as I like gangster movies
There are also many comedies, but one of the most recent ones of course would be Hangover.

THE LAST SONG!!!!!!!!! 001_tt1 001_tt1 001_tt1 001_tt1

My favorite movie is Colombiana with Zoe Saldana

Lord of the rings , the hobbit, pirates of the caribbean, dracula untold

There are too much good movies for only one favorite.
Per Example:
Jurassic Park
Murder on the Orientexpress
Stephen Kings "IT"
Elephant
Twins