Your favorite TV show! Films, music, TV

Vampire Diaries, Vampire Knight, Ghost Whisper, Gossip Girl, Glee, Kyoukai na kanata and Nagi no Asukara

I love The Vampire Diaries 😁

Mythbusters 😃
And Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
But i see many good ones named on this forum 🙂

Breaking Bad and Game of thrones are my best series i think, with an advantage for GoT, but i've just started season 2 of Breaking bad and Bryan Cranston is amazing, after Malcom in the middle, i never think he can do a serious role !

I love Glee 🙂

Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. Then BBC Merlin and BBC Sherlock. I also like White Collar, though I watch it sporadically.

I love tv shows!

My favourites are:

Reign
The Originals
Vampire Diaries
Glee
The Big Bang Theory
Game of Thrones
Hawaii-Five-O
Gossip Girl
Saving Hope

Supernatural
Criminal Minds
Hannibal
The Vampire Diaries
Pretty Little Liars (finally in Germany)

Dr Who <3 (NEW SERIES IN AUGUST!!!) But also Sherlock, I also watch Glee and I really need to watch more. House is also brilliant

Doctor who
Sherlock
Merlin
The musketeers
American horror story
Torchwood

😃

King is only one! And it's How I met your mother! 🙂
But! I also really like Game of Thrones, Friends, Community, and I think I can mention here Whose line is it anyway 😁

Hmm... I like Pretty Little Liars, Merlin, Grimm and The Blacklist. I don't think you guys know The Blacklist... But it's very cool!

Hi! My favorite TV series "House MD", "Supernatural", "Lie to Me," "Castle," "Friends," "The X-Files," "Black Lagoon" (Spain). Now can not wait for Season 7 "The Mentalist" =)) 001_tt1

I love How I Met Your Mother, Friends, Pretty Little Liars, Downton Abbey... I think I'll start watching Game of Throne soon 😃

Friends, The Wire, Twin Peaks, Scrubs, Breaking Bad, House M.D., Chuck.

Friends !!! 😃
and scrubs, Greys anatomy, modern Family, breaking bad, himym
and funny crap like my wierd addiction or mob wives (not very promising but funny as heellllll 😃DD )

- Star trek
- Sherlock Holmes
- Big bang theory
- Friends
- The good doctor
- Perception

The best one must be Friends!
I also like prison break and big bang theory