Your favorite TV show! Films, music, TV

Supernatural 😁
Big Bang Theory

The Walking Dead - Mad Men - Skins - 2 Broke Girls - HIMYM - Cougar Town - TVD - GG - ALIAS - Chuck.

I love Skins and That's 70th Show 🙂

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Hannah Montana~! 🙂

[color=green][u][b]Here the podium of my favorite tv shows :[/b][/u][/color]

1) Castle & Fringe;
2) Bones & Make It or Break It;
3) Vampires Diaries & Lie to me!
4) Koh Lanta & Extrem MakeOver;
5) Desperate Housewives & the 19h45.

Almost than the serious tv shows. 😃 xD

Hi everyone ! 🙂
I absolutely love "Gossip Girl" ! 🙂

Hi everybody! 😃

I love Castle, Dexter, and i'm interesting about The Mentalist, Homeland and the Wire

And Life On Mars (UK)

OMG😮
i don't know where to start from🙂
vampire diaries
Pretty little liars
gleeeeeeeeeeee
merlin
CSI NCIS
criminial minds
REVENGE

Edit by GirlNextDoor .

Maybe I just didn't see it but..
NOBODY WATCH BREAKING BAD????

I loved The Vampire Diaries's 3rd season!
In France you often have on tv Malcolm in the middle and for my part I never grow tired of it!!

Then you have Dexter which has a really good story I think!! 😃

What else... I don't know USA give us so many good tvshows..!!!

how i met your mother, American horror story. supernatural, white collar, torchwood, merlin, touch, breaking bad, hawaii 5-O, the walking dead and blablablabla there are too many awesome tv series!!

old show : Pimp my ride
snoop dogg - fatherhood
myth busters

D87 D87

Law & Order: SVU!!

I have no television, but i like Skins and Navy CIS.. 🙂

I like The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Firefly, Sherlock, Dr House, TBBT, Star Trek, Red Dwarf, Merlin.
And of course, my favorite- Doctor Who (only six days until the next episode!)

My fav tv shows are Simpsons,Friends,How i met your mother,Arthur,That 70's show,Fist of Zen,Yo momma,Pimp my ride,Fawlty towers,Allo Allo,Coupling,The IT crowd,Are you being served,The Apprentice,Wipeout,Takeshi's castle,Packed to the rafters...

Hi guys! My favourite series in Breaking Bad ------> literally five epic seasons!
I watch a lot of shows, like The big bang theory (first seasons is better), Dr.House (I miss it so much!), Chuck (It's wonderful, under every point of views!)

Leaving aside US series, I appreciate UK series a lot like Skins, Misfits, Utopia and ITCrowd (that made before TBBT!)
Generally UK series is better than US series for me, because I love the details that directors put in them. Yes, I like English accent too! =P

Edit by Oirasor7 .