Counter-strike Games

I am fan of this game 😃 I guess I'm not the only one who plays CS. I play undead version 1.5 still ^_^ But also got steam with CS 1.6.
Maybe one day we would play a Penpal-Gate counter match, what do you guys think?

I used to play CS 1.6 as well 😁 ( I play AK47 and always want to be a good sniper xD
But now i'm too busy to play 😛

I am fan of this game 😃 I guess I'm not the only one who plays CS. I play undead version 1.5 still ^_^ But also got steam with CS 1.6.
Maybe one day we would play a Penpal-Gate counter match, what do you guys think?
i'm fan of this game too, played for the 1.6, Condition Zero and Source, 🙂 i want to play The Zombie Mods but i haven't get the mods pinch

Counter-Strike, huh? Source version is the best, I think. Condition Zero and Deleted Scenes is good, too.

I really like this game i am champion of this game its really amazing. Thanks for sharing.

u all play CS and what about Crossfire?

Who does want to Plaz CS 1.6 with me on Steam 😃 my steam name is IcelandicGrizzly

Sounds awesome!!.I play Condition Zero on steam.It would be really cool to play with members here 🙂.