Do you believe in love at first sight? Anything and everything

sure! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Falling in love at first sight can be possible for some persons but it would be like letting desire taking over reason..I personally follow reason for falling in love and just follow desire for taking good time with someone...At first sight it is as if we looked in the mirror so we would need to break it to see behind. Then if we like what is behind...fellings may come next..
Then, my questions will be: Do we have to feel in love with someone from the opposite gender/sex or simply with someone we enjoy being? Should not we take time to know each other well to make sure of falling in love with a compatible person?
I hope i have not been to phylosophical here....will I?

Best regards to all Bi-guy

Yes, falling in love at first sight is possible. I know this because I have experienced it twice. Falling IN love is easy, but falling OUT of love can be just as hard. When you are in love and with that person that you want to be with forever, it's one of the most amazing feelings ever. Kinda like an adrenaline rush, but fifty times better. And when you are away from that person, it physically hurts. I know ๐Ÿ™. It sucks. But. Anyways, I am a new member here at PenPal-Gate and my name is Tanna. So if any male (or female ;P) members between the ages of sixteen and eighteen want to hit me up, I am all for meeting and talking to new peeps! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

YES ")

I don't believe in love, at first sight? totally not.
In fact everytime something can happens.

I know that, it is true <3 (=

Of course not! ๐Ÿ™‚

humm, not really ๐Ÿ˜†
I think everyone needs more time to fall in love ๐Ÿ˜›

does love at first sight really happens ?

No.

Attraction at first sight, probably.
Love? - No.

Of course! <3

No. It is obviously possible to think someone's attractive after just seeing them, but falling in love... No. You need to know the person to truly love them. You can't really know person's personality by just looking at them. So yeah, love at first sight is not something I believe in.

Edit by RiinaHV .

Yes, I believe. Such LOVE HURTS YOU AND MAKES YOU DYE FROM HAPPINESS.
YOU FEARS TO LOOK INTO PEOPLES EYES BECAUSE YOU ARE SO STRONGLY, SO SHAMELESSLY AND UNEXPECTEDLY IN LOVE AND IT SEEMS TO YOU THAT EVERYBODY MAY SEE IT IN YOUR EYES.

RiinaHV "So yeah, love at first sight is not something I believe in."

My love happens in 22. you are only 18. you have plenty of time to meet HIM. ๐Ÿ˜› 001_wub

No love at first sight don't exist. The love don't exist. The love have never existed on Earth. For love you've need of condifence not to know that one day all people to who you do confidence came to betray you. All people betray everybody and everybody don't care about every people! It's a sad reality but it's more true everyday for the big majority of people. -_- The rest of people who haven't it have just the luck don't know this reality. ๐Ÿ™‚

I completely agree about this SAD REALITY. But love exists and I am really sorry for those who cant love and cant see love. Ability to love is making us a HUMAN. ๐Ÿ™

well,i personally don't believe in love at first sight.but i would rather say it's not love but attraction.'cause once you see a person you see that he or she is beautiful or smart,maybe the picture you'd dreamed of.but you dont see his or her inside at the first sight.because,for a long lasting relationship both figure and the qualities should match