[moved] Do Ghost/demon Really Exist?? Anything and everything

No, they do not exist. There is no conclusive proof that they do, therefore, we can safely assume that they don't.

Saying that you believe in them because there is no proof that they don't exist is logically fallacious. There is also no evidence that leprechauns and unicorns don't exist. Therefore, you have to believe in them as well.

The burden of proof lies with the one making the positive claim. If I claim there are no spirits, I don't have to prove a negative. You have to prove my negative opinion wrong with positive evidence.

But isn't the whole reason there is no proof because you need to be able to make a phenomena happen repeatedly and get the same results. Think about it, if you were dead would you want to sit there and have to go through the same boring test a hundred times and keep doing the same thing?
So you think that the flaw in my argument is that it would be boring for the dead person?

Hello, for me, ghost, spirit, and demon exist. Let me explain, you can believe me, I don't like the lies :

- One day, when I was whith my mother and my brother in Australia, in the hotelroom, my mother looked for her eyes glasses. We have sought throughout the chamber : nothing ; then, my mother tried to find her eyes glasses in her handbag, she returned everything on the table before me, she has emptied all the pockets, she checked each object, passed his hand across the bag in your pocket and nothing. So she put everything back in its place being careful. I saw no pair of glasses. And after my mother, I decided to check the bag, I felt I had to do: I found a pair of glasses. Within four seconds, the glasses came back in the bag. And when I checked my mother emptied her bag: no pair of glasses.

- A few years later my mother told me that the flowers should be watered early in the morning, so I decided that once I got up to go to class (I got up at 6am), I watered the plants before waking my mother and my brother.

So on Monday morning at 6am, I watered the flowers, no one was standing, I want to say, and when I told myself I was done, there was enough water, water Skipped out of the pipe. I was very surprised, and I went to tap, it was closed. The valve was next to the door, you could hear it when you open it. I opened the faucet and the water flowed. I was puzzled, but I loved it! 😃

Tuesday morning, same thing, the tap has stopped "all alone" on Wednesday morning too. Thursday too, and I decided to go round the garden, or see in the bushes next to the faucet, but nothing. I figured the little elves, or a friendly ghost. I check that my mother and my brother sleep: deeply. Friday same thing, and then my mother told me to stop watering so soon.

So I spent a week in the morning smile, and not to close the valve.

Here is why I think that ghosts, spirits and even demons exist. I've never had a bad adventure yet.

Sorry if my English is not well 😃

Edit by ethical_sun .