I have some Questions GERD , Vomiting and Regurgitation I need Help with my Questions are:
1. I am wondering is there anyone who has GERD -Do People with GERD have Trouble with Vomiting and Regurgitation
2.What Can I do about my Throwing up or Vomiting in being able to get better a lot of times when I am Throwing up or Vomiting All Day I am unable to Keep food Down ?
3.How Can I take Care of myself when I am Throwing up or Vomiting?
4. How Can I take care of myself when I am haveing Regurgitation?
5. How Can I take Care of myself when I am haveing a Combination of Throwing up and or Vomiting, Regurgitation and Diarrhea
6. I am wondering Is there a Special Diet when I am haveing trouble with Vomiting and am haveing trouble with keeping food down
7.How Can Throwing Up Or Vomiting and having Diarrhea with Not Being able to Keep Food Down Be a Part of GERD OR HEARTBURN
8.Is there anyone with GERD OR HERTBURN that has problems with Vomiting or throwing up, Regurgitation , Diarrhea all with their GERD or HEARTBURN if So How do you Take Care of these issues?
If you know the answers to these Questions please email me at
(email hidden)
(email hidden)
(email hidden)
(email hidden)
(email hidden)
(email hidden)
(email hidden)

I would like to have some Postal Mail Pen Pals and email pen pals and support friends that Deal with GERD or Acid Reflux that will accept Short Letters with Questions only like for example:
1. Do you have any pets?
2. Do you like music?
3. What Type of music do you like?

If you would like to be my postal mail pen pal please write me at
CHANNING ASHBAUGH
PO BOX 1891
MATTHEWS, NORTH CAROLINA 28106

If you would like to be my pen pal please email me at the emails below:
(email hidden)
(email hidden)
(email hidden)
(email hidden)