What is your purpose in your life? Anything and everything

Hello Everyone 🙂

I am wondering what is your purpose in your life? Making lots of money ? Gaining reputation? A Career? It can be anything.But I am asking what is your REAL purpose ? I mean we born,live and then die,Is that all for you?

My purpose? I am still not sure.
All I know is what I want to do.

I want to effect people in a good way.
I want a place in their hearts.
I want to be remembered.
I want to be remembered for my good deeds.
I want to help save this world.

Okay,these are good things maybe,but dont you ever question your self
''Will my path take me to happiness for ever here,and after here? ''

My purpose in life is to find the fountain of youth, drink it and live forever.. Then, I will charge you guys money if you want to drink also.. It will become like a new DisneyLand.. 😉

Seriously though, there's not much purpose to life, it's not like any of us chose to be here, we just are.. So we try to make the best of it in whichever way we see as 'best'..

Get rich, die old.

Have an happy family.
Have friends, good friends, not only "people-I-know".
Travel as much as possible.
Be fluent in as many languages as possible.
Help people I can help and who need to.
Be useful, not only "somebody-more-in-this-world".
Well... I just wanna be happy and make people happy.

Stop trying to find a meaning/purpose for my life. Stop thinking.

Start being. Go with the flow.

My goal to accomplish is to have at least one person be inspired by me 🙂 Whether it's my family,friends or even a stranger 🙂
That's why i help anyone 🙂
Whether it be a elderly person, a homeless man or a child falling over 😃

Inspire
Dream
Die
And live forever in people's memories

And have a family and be happy

Play guitar as a pro, visit the USA, make happy my friend and my family, and become a very good bilingual !

At least I want to travel as much as I can ja so many country than I have money and time.

My purpose is to live a happy life that I enjoy, but also to own a successful forestry business in the UK.

Hello Everyone 🙂

I am wondering what is your purpose in your life? Making lots of money ? Gaining reputation? A Career? It can be anything.But I am asking what is your REAL purpose ? I mean we born,live and then die,Is that all for you?

I want to be confient from my self. I'll do what i want. and
i'll find what is my values

I want to live!, then Die!, Then problaly live again!~..haha

My purpose is justice!With pure and true justice everyone should be happy and thats what it would take to make me.The only purpose good enough for an individual is happiness and for a specie;evolution.

my purpose is to create
I want to do what i can and come what may