Books, stories and etc. Anything and everything

Books from Amélie Nothomb! 001_wub

There are so many to choose from I don't have any one favorite but some that I do love. anything by camus or anything classic. except for dickens....I can't stand dickens.
how come 😃 ?
dickens is fine to me taz

Reading is inspiration to me. One of my most precious books is one that is named 'Mr God, this is Anna'. It is a masterpiece.

I love books! My favourite book is "Queen of the South" by Arturo Perez-Reverte. If you don't know this story, you should read it 🙂 And I love Stieg Larsson's "Millennium Trilogy". I like also crime stories written by Harlan Coben.

Hello fellow readers!
Reading is right up there when it comes to favourite hobbies. I am almost finishing "Kafka on the Shore", by Haruki Murakami, and I think I need some time to come up with a decent opinion! It looks so natural in some parts, in others is just surreal! The least surreal part is the part where one of the characters talks to cats, I can assure you!
Some of my favourite books are "At swim, two boys" (some parts can be slightly boring) but it's a beautiful love story (Jamie O'Neill), "Angela's Ashes" (Frank McCourt, recently deceased), "Journey to the River Sea" (it's a beautiful beautiful simple book), by Eva Ibbotson, and Giovanni Guareshi's series of "Dom Camilo"!

I'm not entirely into BD, but "Calvin&Hobbes" is a classic!