Meetings 2020 Anything and everything

Good day everyone.

As I started to do meetings on penpal from 2014 off. I met many people from this site.
I do want to continue this so ill be hosting several (group) meetings in 2020, mostly in the Netherlands but Its also possible for me to go to Germany or Belgium for me, just as big cities like Paris.

The events will be like a zoo, hanging out at the beach, bowling or just some dining. Other ideas are always welcome and if you want to make an own meeting just inform me and I'll be posting it on this forum too

Depending on the amount of people who are interested I'll look the possibilities for the locations. Until that no events will be made. (Earliest would be around February)

So there are some rules that I made by a last meeting in 2017
- people who will attend and are younger than 18 years will have to get permission from their parents
- the costs will be your own, Penpal is not paying for the costs made.
- meetings always are a bit "risky" when meeting just 1 other person, therefore we meet at a place where other people will be around, and from that location we shall move to the event.
- Penpal is not responsible for anything here. A meeting is at own risk (not thinking anything will happen but just to be clear)

I'd like to hear If people are excited about this, would be willing to join a meeting, or other ideas of where to meet.

If you have any questions don't hesitate and ask in this topic, or send me a private message.

Looking forward to see you guys soon.
Bart

However there are no responses. I would like to know if some people are interested 🙂

If not, this topic will be discontinued.

If there would be in Belgium (like in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent or Bruges), I would be interested in joining

Hello,

I would be may be interested.

If there would be in Belgium (like in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent or Bruges), I would be interested in joining

Everything is possible 🙂

If it's possible in India, I'm definitely interested

If it's possible in India, I'm definitely interested
Yes, that is possible. But probably not by me since I don't see an option for me to travel that far these times.

Depending on how many people from India are on this site, it could be possible for you to create one yourself!