Live with mental illness Anything and everything

Hey there,
I was wondering if there is anybody here, also with some psychological diagnoses.
I have a bipolar disorder and a emotionally unstable personality disorder (don't know if it's translated right).
If I may ask:
What's your diagnoses?
What helps you?
How is it to manage your everyday life?

#push

I have Autism

I gave you an answer a couple of days ago !
You just have to know : you are you, yes, maybe you have problems, but someone who doesn't know you don't know that you have mental illness. Don't forget this !!!

I have both autism and ADHD and I used to suffer from depression for many years, even suicidal thoughts but it has changed a lot! I am happier now and feel quiet grounded and stable in myself.

As an introvert with these diagnosis life has not been that easy, but it started to change when I look myself seriously and gradually stopped feeling pity for myself.

We should have the mindset that we should always improve as people, day by day!

Nobody is perfect, not yourself nor myself for that matter. For me the improvement started with good grades in school and progressed to exercise at the gym, then I added running.

To manage everyday life can be a bit stressy when we are close to exams at university, otherwise things are going great, better and better! 🙂)

Hey there. Have PTSD, ADHD and have batteled addiction due to severe trauma from my childhood. Am now married and have completed treatment for all the above.