Language Anything and everything

Which language do you think is the most difficult?

Yours.

And in Europe I found Polish particularly difficult because they almost (maybe it's my impression and I can be wrong) don't use vowels and for my mind and my Spanish tongue that's quite killer.

Yes, Chineese, and for me Arabic

I would say Chinese (Han yu) is difficult to write,because it is a whole other language then most European languages, but to me, it is not that difficult to speak Chinese.

Thanks for you reply. Yes many people say Chinese is difficult, I also learn Spanish, I think it’s not so difficult but speed is very fast, I also think German is difficult

Yours.

And in Europe I found Polish particularly difficult because they almost (maybe it's my impression and I can be wrong) don't use vowels and for my mind and my Spanish tongue that's quite killer.

Thanks for your reply. Seems all people said Chinese 🙈, I don’t know Russian but next semester I will learn it I hope it won’t be so difficult.

Yes, Chineese, and for me Arabic

Thanks for your reply. Yes chinese is the most ancient language and it’s character system is totally different with other language especially Europen language. You can speak Chinese? Do you learn it? I think German is also hard.

I would say Chinese (Han yu) is difficult to write,because it is a whole other language then most European languages, but to me, it is not that difficult to speak Chinese.

chinese

Russian
Soumi

Yes definitely 🙈🙈

chinese

Soon I will feel the ‘magic’ of Russian

Russian
Soumi

Thanks for your reply. Yes chinese is the most ancient language and it’s character system is totally different with other language especially Europen language. You can speak Chinese? Do you learn it? I think German is also hard.

Yes, I do speak German, though it is not my mother tongue. I can understand German might be difficult, especially the grammar. 我也说一点汉语。它是很有意思。I'd like to improve and practice my chinese and get to know more about the chinese culture and society.

Your mother tongue is Dutch? But you can say German. That’s great, I can help you to improve Chinese, i’m Happy that you are interested in chinese culture. Which part do you interested best?

Yes, I do speak German, though it is not my mother tongue. I can understand German might be difficult, especially the grammar. 我也说一点汉语。它是很有意思。I'd like to improve and practice my chinese and get to know more about the chinese culture and society.

i think i would say Dutch. The grammar is verry difficult. It is my own language, but still don't master it.

Thanks for your reply, I never learned Dutch but I can image, if grammar is complex then it will difficult to learn indeed.

i think i would say Dutch. The grammar is verry difficult. It is my own language, but still don't master it.

Dutch is similar to German. In Flanders (Northern Belgium) and the Netherlands, we can understand a simple conversation without even knowing German, because of a common vocabulary to a certain extent. So I'd say that both languages are somewhat difficult, but if you now one of them, it might be easier for you to learn the other one.

I think that Chinese and Arabic are very difficult for people from other countries. I am Ukrainian and I'm speaking Ukrainian and Russian (so they are not so difficult for me), but people always say like 'Oh, you are speaking Russian? It's really difficult!'

Thanks for your reply. Yes many people say that, Chinese for foreigners is difficult indeed. As Chinese I know that definitely. You mean different or difficult? I think Russian is difficult too.

I think that Chinese and Arabic are very difficult for people from other countries. I am Ukrainian and I'm speaking Ukrainian and Russian (so they are not so difficult for me), but people always say like 'Oh, you are speaking Russian? It's really difficult!'