Teach me something new Anything and everything

Hi everyone, so i thought about a forum where everyone can put a little bit of knowledge on a subject that he likes so all the joiners will learn something, no pressure and get to writinggggg

John Wayne's real name was Marion Robert Morrison.

First thing that came into my mind, idk why.

Edit by SevenNorthStar .

They predicted that in 4.5 billion years andromeda and our galaxy the milky way will collide and be one super galaxy they will call this milkdromeda

Erh i love this lawl "jws"

Cyrus the Great, the first king of the Persian empire created the first charter of human rights in history more than 2500 years ago.
Which was also the largest empire in the ancient world and the empire which came closest to world domination more than any other empire with 44% of the world's population living in the Persian empire.

I thought it would be interesting to share... 🙂

Christianity is the dominant religion in the world with a population exceeding 2.4 billion, followed by Islam with a population of over 1.8 billion, followed by Hinduism with a population of more than 1.1 billion, and according to demographic growth statistics in 2070, Islam will become the dominant religion in the world .
well this is the first thing that came on my mind .

The stirrup is the smallest bone of the human body

Polish Speedway team has the most of world championship titles

Yesterday it was Europe’s League Final match between 2 English teams Chelsea and Arsenal... It took place in Baku. One of the main Arsenal’s players is Henrikh Mkhitaryan , and guess what happened ? He wasn’t there, didn’t play with the team, they lost the cap..
You may ask why he didn’t play with them? All because of his surname’s ending — yan/ian, an Armenian suffix... Everybody should know the incompetence of this act in modern society. Shame on pseudo-country...
Nevertheless, Arsenal’s players supported their teammate, they danced Armenian national dance — Kochari in the field ... It was fascinating...
I think, that UEFA also made a shortcoming, they must have given him a reliable protection, as it’s international company, and any war situations shouldn’t influence arts and sports...

Water makes different pouring sounds depending on its temperature.
If you listen very closely, hot water and cold water sound slightly different when being poured. The heat changes the thickness, or viscosity, of the water, which changes the pitch of the sound it makes when it’s poured. What we feel as heat comes from the molecules of the water moving faster. Cold water is thicker and therefore makes a slightly higher-pitched sound.

The earth is oval shaped because the sun and moon pull on it.