How can I be the best boy friend to my love? Anything and everything

Can you advice me how to become the best boy friend? I am concerning much about my girl friend. I take care of her. I help her to learn. I never let her to cry. How can I be more lovely?

to become the best boy friend is to be yourself to be true and real no lies and also!
help each other grow and be the very best of yourselves, be positive and live your life love her a lot but don't forget to love yourself too so that you'll fully love her, give your best and hope for the best. goodluck!

Surprise her every so often. So for example take her out to a nice meal or just get her flowers or something you know she likes. It shows your thinking of her.

Surprise her every so often. So for example take her out to a nice meal or just get her flowers or something you know she likes. It shows your thinking of her.
Thank you so much

to become the best boy friend is to be yourself to be true and real no lies and also!
help each other grow and be the very best of yourselves, be positive and live your life love her a lot but don't forget to love yourself too so that you'll fully love her, give your best and hope for the best. goodluck!
Thank you very much

Even if it sounds stupid - just being yourself. If you are so focused on being 'perfect', you are everything except yourself. Just be yourself - that's why your girlfriend loves you too, right ?! Because you are YOU and not someone else - so stay with yourself and do not pretend to be 'the best'. Nobody is perfect

Even if it sounds stupid - just being yourself. If you are so focused on being 'perfect', you are everything except yourself. Just be yourself - that's why your girlfriend loves you too, right ?! Because you are YOU and not someone else - so stay with yourself and do not pretend to be 'the best'. Nobody is perfect
That's really great. 🙂

Unfortunatly I don't have a boyfriend ...

Unfortunatly I don't have a boyfriend ...
It's okay 🙂