Hot springs Anything and everything

Which country has the best hot springs?

Japan. City of beppu. Japan is in the dragons triangle and sits surrounded by three continents so volcanos are everywhere.

Japan. City of beppu. Japan is in the dragons triangle and sits surrounded by three continents so volcanos are everywhere.

Wow. Do you speak Japanese?

Yup, Japan's Onsen are awesome. One of the best experiences that I ever had in Japan.

I can only ask if someone speaks English in Japanese, when I get the no response it's very awkward and leads to laughter, some how I made some friends over there.

Thanks 4 information

Definitely not Germany💁‍♀️😂

Do you know the rules of hot springs/onsens?

is Spring the season or the fountain?

is Spring the season or the fountain?

Hot spring is a spring of naturally hot water, typically heated by subterranean volcanic activity.

oh, I don't know, never satisfied in China,I need to discover.

That’s a good question. A very good one. I’d say islands have the best springs. Definitely not Northern Europe, ahah.

That’s a good question. A very good one. I’d say islands have the best springs. Definitely not Northern Europe, ahah.

have u ever been to hot springs?

Not really, however springs can get really hot where I live as well 😄.

have u ever been to hot springs?