Pen pal Anything and everything

Hi I would like to have some Pen Pals all over the world write letters exchange souvenirs from our countries. If you would like so please message me. (Would like from Russia, Germany, Ukraine, Poland, Italy, etc..)
Hope to hear soon from people 🙂

Best Regards
Anna

Coincidentally, my name is Anna, too.I am from China.I am looking for a penpal.My English isn't good,so I want to improve my English.If you think no problems,we hope we can be friends.If you also love China,I can help your Chinese,it is interesting.If you don't mind my poor English.......

Yes, I would love to!

My Name ist Pia and I look for a penpal who can help me with English.

My name is Nuno, from Portugal, but, a permanent UK resident, I am seeking penpals and anyone is welcome.

I would like to exchange letters too)
For me it's important to improve my language skills

Hi 👋

I am happy to be sad ,It's funny when I am mad ,I don't know what I want but I will finger it all right ,I like to move on to different beat ,I walk away on the street,I don't mind when you are fuck couze I am me and that's unique🙂

Hello, I am from the Netherlands, 18, Female and I would like to exchange Letters and sometimes other things. I am new to writing Letters so I would like to learn. 🙂 message me if you're interested

Hello I m dami I m Italian and I m looking for a penpal friend for practice in English

Careful... some men are seeking 'love' and 'a serious relationship that may lead to marriage'. [links removed]

Edit by Etienne .

Hi everybody.

I'm from germany and i'm looking for some penpal friends to learn about other cultures and want to know how your everyday life is.
I would be happy if you send me a Message 😉

hey everyone, I'm a girl from Italy and I would love to find some friends, we could exchange ideas and language skills or just talking about everything ahah!!
Write me, byee
Viola

Hello.my name is Peng Mingfei.I am a Chinese senior high school students who are willing to make friends with people around the world.