Where would you like to be now? Anything and everything

Where I would like to be now is:
on the Bahamas and swimming with pigs on the beach!

Boston!
Close to my beloved Fenway Park and the mighty Foxborough! <3

Cool! Is it kind of American Football? I Google it and I came up with american football haha! Correct me if i'm wrong.

Cool! Is it kind of American Football? I Google it and I came up with american football haha! Correct me if i'm wrong.

You're absolutely right. ๐Ÿ™‚ Fenway Park is the home of my favorite baseball team, the Boston Red Sox, and Foxborough or Gillette Stadium is the home of the New England Patriots, my favorite football team! ๐Ÿ™‚

Desert island

i would like to sit in the Cinema watching the Avengers endgame ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wow! Desert Island looks really beautiful!

Desert island

i would like to sit in the Cinema watching the Avengers endgame ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I've never see an Avengers movie! Maybe I should just watch it once. ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ˜ฎ you should.

You're absolutely right. ๐Ÿ™‚ Fenway Park is the home of my favorite baseball team, the Boston Red Sox, and Foxborough or Gillette Stadium is the home of the New England Patriots, my favorite football team! ๐Ÿ™‚

Have you ever been there in the stadium?

๐Ÿ˜ฎ you should.
hahaha okay! I will ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nope, unfortunately I've never been to the US, and for the time being, as an Iranian citizen I'm not allowed to go there either. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So I'll have to wait. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ haha

Nope, unfortunately I've never been to the US, and for the time being, as an Iranian citizen I'm not allowed to go there either. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So I'll have to wait. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ haha

Aww! that is too bad! ๐Ÿ™

On a uninhabited island far away from normal life with coconuts and nice weather. <3

I want to be with my mother now.

On a uninhabited island far away from normal life with coconuts and nice weather. <3
Yess!! Me too

How can i delete a post that i accidentally make via my mobile phone??