I was on my way to home,this evening.I was in a rush to catch the bus,I did catch bus,owing to God... But I noticed many things in this rush which made me think for whole way along to home...

There were many people on street while I was passing..
There were some who were making noises without any point,and annoying others,,,Some were smoking while walking ,dont know why..Some were drinking beer at pubs,and laughing without any fear of life, with the effect of that harmful alcahol...And there were some who were asking money from others,maybe to buy a loaf of bread,or to buy alcahol, I dont know.And most of these people looked like they were happy with what they are doing,But for me,It just seemed like they actually dont have any point in this life.

Frankly,The thing I noticed was,Most of us,really not going on a good way in our lives...We have passions,to be succesful,rich..We have greed,that we can never be satisfied with what we have...We always want more and more...We get a car,and want a better one..We buy a pair of shoes,just to show others how cool it look,We waste our times and effort on such empty stuff..We use harmful products pay for them such as cigarretes,alcahol,,and eat even when we are not hungry enough to starve,then we become sick with our own money,After that we pay for hospital expenses,sometimes our relatives do it when Its too late for us.....

We walk on a street,but we dont know where It really is leading..We are not asking to ourselves,where this street will end..What if after we walked a few blocks away,there is no way to turn back to beginning? What If the things we have on our minds as goals,are actually taking us to all bad positions,that just brings sadness,stress,depression,arguments ...

We should ask ourselves, What are we doing on this world? What is the purpose of living? What has created us? and for what? What will happen to us,after we will die? What If we die,tomorrow,without any awareness of our lives....

If you have money,and cars,and a good house,and maybe a family ,you may think,''ookayy everything is fine,I have all I want,,I have a good life,nothing may happen to me after this,life is good,nothing can make me sad'',,,But what If you loose,everything you have in the next morning,with an earthquake? Can you predict it? Can you guarantee your life? Can you runaway from what will happen? I really dont think so....

''Any ignorance, however great, could be forgiven except for man to be ignorant about the secret of his existence, his aim in life and what will be his outcome after death. Some thinkers express these questions in simple words: where from? Where to? And why? Meaning: where did I come from? Where am I going? And why am I here?

Those who only believe in the material world and who do not believe in a Creator- the atheists- only believe in sensory data. They say that this universe and everything in it came by itself. All its order is simply due to blind coincidence. They say that man is simply like an animal or a plant and that he will exist for a short period and then end like any other animal or plant

So what happens when life turns sour? What happens when one goes through hardships?

If the purpose of life is to become wealthy, there would be no purpose after becoming wealthy.

A teenager does not consider millions of dollars in the bank a substitute for movies, videos, pizza and hanging out with his friends.
A person in their 80s or 90s would never consider holding on to their wealth in place of spending it to hold on to or regain their health.

Wealth can do little or nothing to bring happiness to one who is a disbeliever in Almighty God, because regardless of what he or she would gain in this life they would always live in fear of what will happen to them in the end. They would wonder what would become of them and how they would end up''

So here is the answer of all these questions....We are created by a creator,Almighty God,,and as we come from a fetus,We will have a life,which is not known by us when It will end on this earth till death, We be will waiting for the day of judgment,with a fear maybe,just because we were not aware of reason for our existince.In that day we will be judged with all we have done in this temporary world,,and then according to our sins,or good deeds,We will be put in an eternal place,either a hell or a heaven.I am sure no one would like change this trivial enjoys in this world,to endless one.Which means we affect our endless future with everything that we are doing every single day.Every single moment...

After all I think We have to be aware of danger we lead through,and base our lives not on money or enjoy,but on good things...

I hope we all can remember our real purpose of being on this earth...It may be too late tomorrow morning,If we cant wake up as we did before...

Edit by er3n .