Sleepiness Anything and everything

Is it normal to be sleepy or not?

These help me to sleep better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K71ljeWTnBs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz14mICCHYc

Edit by Hummingbirdfan95 .

Only things such as excessive sleepiness or insomnia can be a problem I think
I love ASMR too but lo-fi music helps me more

Try listening to Bruno Major's A Song For Every Moon Album in 8D, that would help too I guess 😃

Heat stops you sleeping. And alcohol makes you sleep. If I drink rum and cola before bed I sleep like a baby and feel so refreshed in the morning.

Heat stops you sleeping. And alcohol makes you sleep. If I drink rum and cola before bed I sleep like a baby and feel so refreshed in the morning.

I don't drink alcohol at all. This topic is not about alcohol.

Friend maybe stress stops sleeping . please go outside and watch the nature or night sky . before going to bed , sit on a chair or (your wish ) , control your mind . try to hear the natural sounds ( wind , birds sound , etc ) .

I never mentioned that this topic was about alcohol so I have no idea where you got that from.
It looked like a topic about getting to sleep so I provided what I do. If that's wrong then make sure next time you clarify your posts meaning.

I never mentioned that this topic was about alcohol so I have no idea where you got that from.
It looked like a topic about getting to sleep so I provided what I do. If that's wrong then make sure next time you clarify your posts meaning.

Sorry

Only things such as excessive sleepiness or insomnia can be a problem I think
I love ASMR too but lo-fi music helps me more

Do you know what Asmr is?