Love Anything and everything

Hi friends . i fell in love with a girl . it means long distance love . i didnt meet her before anyhow i talked with her and fell in love . but friends she rejected me ๐Ÿ™
friends mostly i tell advices to people who are broken . but i coudnt tell those advices to me ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

Love hurts you will be fine, don't worry.

bro , i never saw a girl like that and that was the first time ๐Ÿ™ and i fell in love . bro i didnt saw her beauty , i saw her kindnes of heart . she is so kind and sweet hearted ๐Ÿ™ but she.... hates me.... ๐Ÿ™

Thereโ€™s plenty of fish in the sea my man we will get through this ๐Ÿ™‚ itโ€™s hard but we will

yeah friend ๐Ÿ™

Cheer up, it means it was not "your person" (even if you donโ€™t believe in it for now) Anyway, this is only the beginning and probably something better was prepared for you in the future =) Itโ€™s better to know beforehand that you donโ€™t fit each other than time will pass and the hit will be more painful, just believe me ๐Ÿ™‚ And we're always here if you need a support ๐Ÿ˜

thank alot friend ๐Ÿ™‚

It's tough and it hurts but in due time you will find the right person ๐Ÿ™‚

yeah friend ๐Ÿ™ but now i feel like that i lost my world . she is my world . but she hated me ๐Ÿ™