Falling in love Anything and everything

Hey there 😃
Did you ever had the feeling/situation that you love someone you only know from internet and never met that person in real?

I did not believed in this situation that you can love him/her, but now i am not sure anymore because sometimes I think that happened to myself.

Is that possible? You never met that person, never had real eye contact, never saw how that person acts and so on...you only know how that person looks like, you write with him for a long time..

What do you mean? I am curious about your opinions 🙂

Dear lady,
Yes I had this feeling many a times. I actually fell in love with a girl from ppg many moons ago but that didn't last. After that episode I had few other likings, but the thing is that we fall in love with the person we think they are. It's like a virtual character creation of our liking, we really don't know how the person behaves in real life, if that person is actually giving us attention and so many factors. Since you're a girl you probably have lots of men messaging you, but very few of them are actually serious. Until you meet that person you can't be fully committed. But then there have been exceptions those who fell in love and met in real life. So if you feel a connecting and want to talk it forward, make it a point to meet. True love is a rare sight nowadays but not impossible. I know i do sound a bit gloomy but I'm more positive in real life. 😊

Dear lady,
Yes I had this feeling many a times. I actually fell in love with a girl from ppg many moons ago but that didn't last. After that episode I had few other likings, but the thing is that we fall in love with the person we think they are. It's like a virtual character creation of our liking, we really don't know how the person behaves in real life, if that person is actually giving us attention and so many factors. Since you're a girl you probably have lots of men messaging you, but very few of them are actually serious. Until you meet that person you can't be fully committed. But then there have been exceptions those who fell in love and met in real life. So if you feel a connecting and want to talk it forward, make it a point to meet. True love is a rare sight nowadays but not impossible. I know i do sound a bit gloomy but I'm more positive in real life. 😊
He is right

Yes I like that idea, that you only love someone's imagination you create yourself, and not hisself. Smart 😁

It’s a great question. Actually I did, I remember that feeling. I never see and meet her in real life but that period of time we did love and have feelings with each other. Just it’s over now... but this situation is possible. Love don’t limited in situation and forms

I had this feeling before, i fell in love with a boy on Facebook 😆 It was 9 year ago. He was so kind, we talked everyday🙂

hi dear...
yeah...
hi dear...
yeah...
Lainnya

hi dear ...
yeah ...
Lainnya

Masukan
Tukar ke Indonesiahi dear ...
yeah ...
I feel it now.
I don't know when I will meet this woman.
and it's crazy that this woman is much younger than me.
distance and different countries make meetings in the real world seem impossible.
thousands of kilometers, big costs and everything that really needs consideration makes that impossible.
sad, confused and keep asking why I'm interested in this woman.
I often ask my heart ...
Why????
but until now ...
I can't find the answer.
yes...
hopefully...
the woman is also like me ...
but if not ...
I must quickly return to the real world.
and that would make me sad to accept the reality.
ohhhh ....
God...
I hope this taste will pass quickly.

I also experienced it once but it's probably a little different to what you're talking about. Because we lived both in Germany and "only" like 2 hours apart. We met through the internet and fell in love. We met once before we later confessed to each other (online) and started a relationship. And after that we met more often but still only a few days a month. Nobody of us had a driving licence so we were bound by expensive train tickets and having school.
When we first started dating we already decided to try it out with the possibility of breaking up (to expensive and to less real time spent together). And after like 10 month we broke up (in consent).
We still talk occasionally and I've never regretted it.

I think meeting someone online is easier because I can talk much better about my feelings and I am more honest like that (yeah it's sad) . But also like you all above already said you can also create another person you pretend to be. So you can never be sure with whom you really talk or if the person is like he or she seems to be.
Maybe I was just lucky and I don't wish for it to ever happen again. Not because I regret it but it's complicated and in most cases it'll not end well. Besides that it was my first relationship and sometimes it was not good for that to be my first experience with love.
But as you can see you can fall in love with a person you've never even met before.

Ja,ich kann mir sehr gut vorstellen, dass das möglich ist.
Gerade, weil man sich nicht 'persönlich',von Angesicht zu Angesicht, kennt. Man weiß nur, was der Andere erzählt,hat viel Zeit und Raum für seine Phantasien,Träume und Sehnsüchte - und keinen Alltag, in dem die vielen kleinen alltäglichen Dinge den Traum 'entzaubern' könnten

Diese Liebe dann aber in den Alltag,in eine wirkliche Beziehung, zu bringen, stelle ich mir sehr schwer vor und erfordert von beiden Seiten sicher viel Geduld und Kraft

Yes, I can say it's possible, although many people believe it's not possible at all.
It personally happened to me quite some times to fall in love with someone, whilst many other "relationships" were simply crushes and affections I had towards that girl.
In all honesty, I used not to believe in such situations either, till it happened to me too.
Yes, you've never felt the touch of his/her skin, no kisses, no hugs, no smiles, no cuddles, etc... and let me tell you the majority of the distance relationships are just pointless and end up with no real life meetings at all, which is sad.
Maybe two different cultures, no money to travel to each other's country, there are so many reasons, however... everything is possible in my opinion! All you have to do is to believe in it fully and be optimistic about it!