Spam weird look alike usa profiles Anything and everything

Wintry
Wintry
Expert

Hi, I was just wondering if I was the only one noticing a flood of (female) USA profiles. All between 20 and 35 years old, just one picture and nothing else. I'm not saying fake -yet- but I'm just very curious if there are just American women inviting all their friends or a sh*tload of fake accounts here.
All with a first and lastname combined. From different states tho.

Check 'm out ads,
thanks!

Daniel-Mulder
Daniel-Mulder
Expert

this afternoon was the same problem… mostly they fakeprofiles. And now it is happened again… so, i hope they gonna solved it. :)

Wintry
Wintry
Expert

The real housewives of the usa are coming

BRACE YOURSELVES

Daniel-Mulder
Daniel-Mulder
Expert

The real housewives of the usa are coming

BRACE YOURSELVES

I hope not…. I can handle that much housewives *lol* ;D:D

Thranduil7
Thranduil7
Expert

Fake accounts. One of them asked me by private message if I was interested in having "brutal and intense" sex with her. So...

🌚

Etienne
Etienne
Administrator

Yes we're taking care of it, some Russian hacker is trying to hack/spam. Thank you. :)

Wintry
Wintry
Expert

Fake accounts. One of them asked me by private message if I was interested in having "brutal and intense" sex with her. So...

LOOOOOOL

LeoThExplorer
LeoThExplorer
Casual

Yes we're taking care of it, some Russian hacker is trying to hack/spam. Thank you. :)
If someone uses the cyrillic doesn't necessarily mean that it comes from Russia, cyrillic is used in the Caucasus in Central Asia, in Eastern Europe and in Serbia as well

XChalo
XChalo
Expert

I doubt that he was referring to cyrillic script, he's probably able to see his ISP's location

SevenNorthStar
SevenNorthStar
Expert

Seek and destroy, admin.

cruzon4bruzon
cruzon4bruzon

I got one today with multiple pictures but it's like "Would you like to try something new? Join us!" It probably doesn't help that my profile states that I speak a little Russian. And by a little I mean I know the words for "pencil" and "beer"