Spam weird look alike usa profiles Anything and everything

Hi, I was just wondering if I was the only one noticing a flood of (female) USA profiles. All between 20 and 35 years old, just one picture and nothing else. I'm not saying fake -yet- but I'm just very curious if there are just American women inviting all their friends or a sh*tload of fake accounts here.
All with a first and lastname combined. From different states tho.

Check 'm out ads,
thanks!

this afternoon was the same problem… mostly they fakeprofiles. And now it is happened again… so, i hope they gonna solved it. 🙂

The real housewives of the usa are coming

BRACE YOURSELVES

The real housewives of the usa are coming

BRACE YOURSELVES

I hope not…. I can handle that much housewives *lol* ;D😃

Fake accounts. One of them asked me by private message if I was interested in having "brutal and intense" sex with her. So...

🌚

Yes we're taking care of it, some Russian hacker is trying to hack/spam. Thank you. 🙂

Fake accounts. One of them asked me by private message if I was interested in having "brutal and intense" sex with her. So...

LOOOOOOL

Yes we're taking care of it, some Russian hacker is trying to hack/spam. Thank you. 🙂
If someone uses the cyrillic doesn't necessarily mean that it comes from Russia, cyrillic is used in the Caucasus in Central Asia, in Eastern Europe and in Serbia as well

I doubt that he was referring to cyrillic script, he's probably able to see his ISP's location

Seek and destroy, admin.

I got one today with multiple pictures but it's like "Would you like to try something new? Join us!" It probably doesn't help that my profile states that I speak a little Russian. And by a little I mean I know the words for "pencil" and "beer"