Anyone interested in recording 50 japanese words?:P Anything and everything

so hi, I am doing a project for school, which is to write a report about the question: 'is it possible for people to learn japanese from anime?'
when you watch anime, you hear a lot of japanese words, and to test if someone knows these words, they need to be said to them. I am from the Netherlands, and the only Japanese I know is from listening, but my pronounciation is not the best.
if you are fluent in Japanese and you would like to participate in my research, please don't hesitate to contact me🙂

I was told there's subtle difference between male and female so you shouldn't use Anime to learn Japanese, your best bet is to watch Japanese dramas. Of course its not due to Grammar but the persons gender speaking and in Anime a man can play a girl or vice-versa, heres a link https://www.tofugu.com/japanese/japanese-gendered-language/ so watch J-Drama for the best way to learn. がんばってね

I was told there's subtle difference between male and female so you shouldn't use Anime to learn Japanese, your best bet is to watch Japanese dramas. Of course its not due to Grammar but the persons gender speaking and in Anime a man can play a girl or vice-versa, heres a link https://www.tofugu.com/japanese/japanese-gendered-language/ so watch J-Drama for the best way to learn. がんばってね
i know it is not the best way to learn japanese, but i am researching if it is possible to learn simple words
it is just as research for my paper in the last year of school, so not extremely serious lol

short answer is yes, I have learnt a lot of Japanese from anime 🙂 would you like examples?

short answer is yes, I have learnt a lot of Japanese from anime 🙂 would you like examples?

my hypothesis is that you can indeed learn japanese words from anime, but I am just researching if this is really true, and for this I need someone with good Japanese pronounciation who can record 50 words, so I can test this on subjects who have or have not watched more than two anime.