Internet friends? What? Anything and everything

Heii!
I'm just interested in what each of you think about it. What's your opinion? Yes or no? exists or not? Maybe some of you have someone like that? Say something about it! 🙂

Mmmh... I know that sometimes, it works and that it's a way to find very good friends. But I think that there is also a risk because we are not really sure that the person behind the screen is who she pretends to be. In conclusion, it depends 🙂 And you, what do you think about that ?

znasz moją opinię 😛 😃

Thank you for your opinion minouche! 🙂 I think ... yes, you are right but sometimes you are able to have such happiness that someone who will be able to replace you with these friends from real life will come, someone who will fulfill you 100% and I think and even convinced that it exists if both people want it, I know something about it but I would like to know the opinion of other people 🙂

Nie, nie znam 🙂

I think internet friends are possible, but you also have to be careful, because things may not be what they seems on the other side of the screen, so I do agree with minouche26. If you think about it, life is like a deck of cards, you just need to play them right and who knows what it may bring. 🙂

Yes, internet-friends exist! But one has to distinguish internet friends from real friends, they are two different types.
Sometimes you meet people on the internet and you immediately know when you start to write that both of you have the same thoughts, humor, feelings etc. Thats a great feeling and thats what I would call a Internet friend! Someone you can get along with without meeting him/her personally and can write about things for days.
But I also think that Internet friends dont really have to be friends in real life. When you meet each other for the first time it can happen that your expections are not fulfilled or you share different opinions in real. So there the two types of it.

They really exist.
But there is a different between real Friends and Friends from internet.
But even they can in a time a good and real Friends.

Its all what you made of it 🙂

Yeah, of course! Some people you meet online may end up becoming some of your best friends. I myself am open to it, if anything,
and would like to meet up with people I forged good online friendships with, one day.

Yeah, of course! Some people you meet online may end up becoming some of your best friends. I myself am open to it, if anything,
and would like to meet up with people I forged good online friendships with, one day.

indeed. Even though you have a lot of friends on this site, there are indeed only a few with whom you have contact.
Have some of what I chat with on this site and 2 where I write letters with (old school way) And there is a bee where I go next month and see in real life.
You have to be open to this kind of thing 😁

Everyone has their own opinions, but I think that such an internet friendship can be more real than it really is ;p

Everyone has their own opinions, but I think that such an internet friendship can be more real than it really is ;p
Everyone has his opinion and their oen experience. But it can be more then real 🙂

it's good to have a friend, but also dangerous because you don't know the background of the person, who send you messages.

I have made internet friends and have had no problems.

Jein