Am I the only one who suffers from depression? Anything and everything

Please tell me how you survived from depression. Some people have committed suicide because of depression. If you want to know why I suffer from depression, please send a private message to me.

thank you

Edit by Hummingbirdfan95 .

Hey! I can understand what it feels like.

It does help to talk about it, though. And you've begun a thread about it, so that's a start! (:

I think the more you talk about your depression, the better you will be able to cope with it. ^_^

Cheers!

Hang in there, your not the only one who suffers from it, I have for a while as well.
You just got to hang in there, believe things will get better and look for way's to change things around for yourself.
A simple walk does wonders

Hang in there, your not the only one who suffers from it, I have for a while as well.
You just got to hang in there, believe things will get better and look for way's to change things around for yourself.

Really?

Really?

Yup, I recently found out I have autism, it hit me pretty hard and I was scared I would be abandoned by my friends.
I made new friends instead, I go out on walks and I enjoy things that make me happy, I do volunteering work in a nursing home near my house.
Doing little things can make a big differance, even talking to complete strangers. ^_^

In life you have to learn to struggle to get strength yourself, always go head-on, find more hobbies to cultivate, seek stimulating friendships ... Very often the depressed has an inner fear that does not exist in reality. I can tell you that everything goes through life, even the worst times, but you need to be strong and be optimistic and maybe go to a psychologist. As the child who falls and rises, we must find within us the strength to get up. These are the words of a person who would have decades and decades of good reasons to be depressed, but she never stopped moving forward fighting

Hey there, I‘m still pretty young yet I had a really hard time about two years ago. I suffered not only from depression but I also had anorexia and self harming issues.
It took me a lot of time to become healthy and to live a normal life again and to be honest I’m still not completely over it. All I can say is, that if anyone here, who’s reading this, needs an open ear, I’m there for you. I’m a good listener and I know what you’re going through.
(Also if you want to know more about the background of my depression or anything you can send me a message but I don’t want to write it here...)

Hey there, I‘m still pretty young yet I had a really hard time about two years ago. I suffered not only from depression but I also had anorexia and self harming issues.
It took me a lot of time to become healthy and to live a normal life again and to be honest I’m still not completely over it. All I can say is, that if anyone here, who’s reading this, needs an open ear, I’m there for you. I’m a good listener and I know what you’re going through.
(Also if you want to know more about the background of my depression or anything you can send me a message but I don’t want to write it here...)

ok

Hi, I think I'm eligible to write about it since I have gone through my dark days of depression and then i found a website caked 7cups.com. I used to tell my privileges there for someone to liste. eventually i found I'm better suited to a listener and it's been 4 years that I counsel others now there. I found during depression it helps if you can just release it in the forum of communication or don't something you love. But that downtime is necessary and you shouldn't feel guilty about it. Hope it helps! 🙂

I'm suffering right now. I had it in the past but now is stronger. I had 2 best friends and we were always together but then things started to change with one of them. 2 days ago we had a really strong fight and she doesn't want to see me anymore, to her some things i did are very bad but to a normal person they aren't. The funny fact? Since she's more beautiful and sociable, she now has still lots of friends, plus these few people i talked with. And i, i am alone. I don't know who to call to go out or to chat with. I feel like sh*t

I'm suffering right now. I had it in the past but now is stronger. I had 2 best friends and we were always together but then things started to change with one of them. 2 days ago we had a really strong fight and she doesn't want to see me anymore, to her some things i did are very bad but to a normal person they aren't. The funny fact? Since she's more beautiful and sociable, she now has still lots of friends, plus these few people i talked with. And i, i am alone. I don't know who to call to go out or to chat with. I feel like sh*t
i had same situation like you in past
best solution what i will suggest you to keep busy your body and mind with any kind of activity like sports etc....
and keep busy yourself to smile and find new friends .i am sure in one week you will be happy

Please tell me how you survived from depression. Some people have committed suicide because of depression.

Feel free to contact me if you want to chat and talk. You aren't alone!

My answer to Alberto97: Are you absolutely sure ?

My answer to Alberto97: Are you absolutely sure ?
About what?

My answer to Alberto97 : Are you absolutely sure that i'm not only one who suffers from depression? No one listens to me and the whole world hates me.

Edit by Hummingbirdfan95 .

I had a friend who had depression. Before that diagnosis came out, we were best friends. A lot of my classmates disliked him, because he was "scary", but I always protected him. Even though, it had the feeling we won't ever leave each other, it was all fake, an illusion. After he revealed his diagnosis, he changed and he didn't like me. I tried my best to get things back, but he went to an another school with new friends (I've seen it). I was heartbroken, but I know things can't stay as it is. We need to move on.

My message to you, @Sannu95 and other people with depression: I know depression can't go over, but we need to move on. Know that suicide isn't an option. If you feel alone or bad, try to seek out to other people. Sometimes you can expect help from the people you don't expect you would get from them. Maybe your old friends doesn't suit you anymore, but look on the other side, there will always be new friends to make. And sometimes telling your story will lighten your heart up. Just like I did, because that's the first time I've said this to anyone, just want to let you feel better.

I suffered from depression for a couple years, I still have it but nearly as bad. I experienced thoughts of suicide and self ham. I know that it is scary to have friends with this illness but one of the hardest things about depression is the feelings of being alone. Let them know that you are there for them, that you care. Don't push them to tell you everything and 'be happy'. Their feelings is not something they can control, but try your best to do things with them even if that means sitting in front of the tv together. Just make an effort to be there, that's the most important thing.

Hang in there

I had a friend who had depression. Before that diagnosis came out, we were best friends. A lot of my classmates disliked him, because he was "scary", but I always protected him. Even though, it had the feeling we won't ever leave each other, it was all fake, an illusion. After he revealed his diagnosis, he changed and he didn't like me. I tried my best to get things back, but he went to an another school with new friends (I've seen it). I was heartbroken, but I know things can't stay as it is. We need to move on.

My message to you, @Sannu95 and other people with depression: I know depression can't go over, but we need to move on. Know that suicide isn't an option. If you feel alone or bad, try to seek out to other people. Sometimes you can expect help from the people you don't expect you would get from them. Maybe your old friends doesn't suit you anymore, but look on the other side, there will always be new friends to make. And sometimes telling your story will lighten your heart up. Just like I did, because that's the first time I've said this to anyone, just want to let you feel better.

Thanks 4 the information