Looking for penpals! Anything and everything

Hey there!
My name is Sonja and I live in Germany. I want to find some new penpals to improve my english, I can also help others with their german skills.
I really like gaming, the most time I'm playing games like Assassins Creed or Destiny. I also like reading and I love cats. 🙂
These are the basic things you should know about me, so send me a message if this sounds interesting to you.
I'm looking forward to hear from you!

Hi, my name's Gaia. Do you want to know more about me? Write me

Hey my name is Robert , i am from Benin, west of Africa . I am learning english, german and french and i need your help Sonja , in improving of my german skills . Because i love this language. i pass my freetimes on the internet, playing at football, jogging or reading . and after, i would like to know more things about you , as penfriend, how you live , what you eat , what do you think about others cultures or people of others races , and your philosophy about things.I Like fimls too , and my favourite film is ´´ Stargat Atlantis ´´ . So , i am waiting for your answer.

Hi, my name is Lisa and i am from Israel. I am very interesting in new cultures and languages, especially in the Chinese culture. I like anime, manga and fantasy in common. I also like to travel. I am waiting for new friends.