Meeting(s) 2016 Anything and everything

BartL
BartL
Forum Moderator

Hey all,

Just like last year, I'd like to create some ppg meetings, most of them (sorry people) will be in the Netherlands / belgium or maybe germany because yea, I live there or pretty close to.
If you want to join a meeting or have any idea's for a meeting feel free to contact me on this forum, by mail or on the chat.
The first meeting will be in the netherlands, it requires at least 8 people. hope we can make it. (it'll be around Nijmegen, more information will follow, date is still unknown)

Greetings,
Bart

First meeting:
Located nearby Nijmegen, I'm able to pick up 2/3 people on my way from (nearby) Rotterdam to Nijmegen, date still unknown, but will be somewhere between now and 3 months.
Prices can variate between €10, and €35 each, we've to find out what we want and still can decide on the location self.
We also can decide to pay nothing more than I paid, and do something else afterwards (cinema, lunch together or something else)

If we have more than 8 people we all have to pay €1,- to make it able to let him/her join, because so far I only have booked a ticket for 8 people.

More information will follow these weeks.
(sorry for grammar mistakes)

Edit by BartL .
Wimpy1555
Wimpy1555
Expert

i'm in :)

Rachelxo
Rachelxo

Maybe I am in ass well..

Edit by Rachelxo .
Wintry
Wintry
Expert

me too

BartL
BartL
Forum Moderator

Information will follow. Meeting will be within 3 months. Unknown when I just want nice weather xd

JasperNL
JasperNL
Casual

Hello, I'm also joining the party!

Gitte99
Gitte99
Regular

Maybe I'm in too :)

BartL
BartL
Forum Moderator

many people so far. trying to throw on more information as soon as possible.

BartL
BartL
Forum Moderator

-Updated-

sharrie
sharrie

I'm in ! :)

channy
channy
Casual

i'm in :D

dainininke
dainininke
Casual

if you can tell soon, when this meeting should start, i would also think about to come... :D