Dream country :) Anything and everything

I wish I could go to Germany -- you don't have to spend your life in debt to go to college, and police don't shoot you...
Hello!
Welcome to Russia! You can go to college for free and even will get a scholarship approximately $20 per month, and our police don't shoot, they are interested in only your money
🙂

Well then you can welcome me soon xD, just kidding but is university also free? Also I heard you just have to give a good bottle of Vodka to the police and they will be happy with you in Russia.

Well then you can welcome me soon xD, just kidding but is university also free? Also I heard you just have to give a good bottle of Vodka to the police and they will be happy with you in Russia.
Yes, if you have enogh knowledge you can enter universaty or institute for free.
Situation with the vodka isn't true, they are interesteed only in money. The vodka was valuable in one period in Soviet Union when there was an aclohol prohibition.

Italy, Norway, Sweden or Switzerland! <3

I'd like to live in Ireland or Germany, USA, GB 🙂

Hungary, Estonia or Norway 🙂

What about couchsurfing?

Japan,South Korea,hmm Asia hehe

I want to live in Russia but still would love to stay in Germany and Spain for a couple of years 🙂

my biggest dream is to live in Egypt - I love this country

Canada definitely! I love cold weather and maple syrup ❤

i would love to live in London or Poland . but i dont know the reason why ? hehe 🙂

I like where I live, but if I could, I would want to live in Scotland or Italy 😃

Tenerife, Spain.. Cauz Spain is the best! I love the people, country everything <3

L'italia. In campagna in una cassetta con grande giardino e animali.

I'm torn on this question. Of course, I have to make sure I visit these places before I decide to live there... but I'm exceedingly curious about Scotland, Chile and Italy (in terms of living there). In the past, I used to be passionate about living in Japan, but I have since learned that I'd just prefer to visit it!

Austria, best country ever.

I think i would prefer Spain, because of the climate, kind people, easy language and the palm trees.

But most important for me is equal rights for women and good freedom of religion. I could not live somewhere where people would think it is acceptable to treat me or other women less because of our gender. And since I have no interest for a religion, the freedom to stay that way.