Dream country :) Anything and everything

I guess it would be Singapore for me, a crossroads between many cultures. It's also an interesting city because it's always on the cutting edge of technology.

Or maybe Australia, just because it's a very mysterious country for me faraway.

USA, LA maybe. Or England, somewhere near London(was there 5 years ago, and still want to come back again)

Spain, I think it is a beautiful country.

Germany absolutely! I'm in love with it

My dream country is Canada. I want to go to Montreal & Edmonton

My dream country is Faroe Islands.

Iceland

I'd love to live in Ireland , Scotland or Wales.
For travel i'd love to go to China and Japan.

USA, preferably hawaii!

I love Ireland, Newzeeland, Austalia, China and USA...

Faroe Islands, Icealnd or New Zealand. Wonderful places 🙂

Eaa Eaa

Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Galapagos Islands, Fiji, etc. Anything warm and new!

I've lived in several countries. Austria has everything you could want - mountains, lakes, beautiful towns, fabulous architecture, museums, Viennese coffee shops, fantastic cake shops, good beer...... Of course, no country in the world is perfect, but for me, it's close.
For the people who think Norway is an ideal country, think again. Terrible infrastructure, expensive, huge expanses of trees and not much else except on the West coast, a railway system that fails every summer, dangerous walking conditions in the winter, a national drink problem..., but wonderful people.

USA , Sweden , or Norway

I so like my country (but hate my state). I think that Australia is the heaven on the earth (but never have been there to verify it).

Iceland or Russia or Canada
I looove the landscapes and the lonely places there 🙂

Germany because is very beautiful and i like their culture.

I wish I could go to Germany -- you don't have to spend your life in debt to go to college, and police don't shoot you...