Dream country :) Anything and everything

USA>L.A, N.Y.! ♥ Going Soon, so excited!

Edit by Beenrockinsince1991 .

UK is the country of my dreams <3 but I love Norway,Canada,Australia,Germany and France too 🙂

UK, Canada, New Zealand or Sweden. 😃 Mostly UK

Sweden! Incredible landscapes and awesome language 001_tt1

Jamaica or cuba!! Smoking a cigaro and dreaming l'Habana

Belarus or New Zealand - it's almost the same thing. And it would be great to travel to Scotland, Ireland and Wales to arrange adultery.

Finland or Greenland because landscapes are so beautiful.

I want to live in Scotland

France. I don't why but I just love the thought of visiting it.

My heart belongs to Argentina. There isn't a reason...

without doubt, London
or a easy to live land

I am happy with Germany, but I want to live abroad for some years in Greece, United Kingdom, Australia, India, South Africa or Spain.
I want to make new experiences, see the nature and learn more about other cultures.

I would like to visit Russia :] and France and Italia and... Every country. I saw enough of Germany 😃

USA and Canada

Mexico is my all time favorite country 😛

USA because maybe I will meet with me familly. I don't know they 🙁

No favourite country so far, but I'd give anything to be able to travel around the world. I do have a list of countries to visit at least once though : Kenya, Botswana, South Africa, Egypt, Iran, Turkey, Indonesia, India, China, Tibet, Japan, Poland, Italy, Greece, France, Scotland, Netherlands, Greenland, Iceland, and pretty much all American countries (including the islands).
I know it's quite the list but I'm keeping my hopes up 😃

I want to go to the UK. So i can really improve my english.. and i have been once in London and i did like it very much 🙂 I want to go away from the netherlands. Or maybe to the USA.