Looking for young girls and women to help me Anything and everything

Hello let me introduce myself, my name is Tamara 25 years of age and living in the Netherlands.

For a while now I have been playing with this idea of creating a blog for young girls and women written by young girls and women.
Blogs about the things in life that matter more than just beauty or fashion ( not being disrespectful to those blogs).
But blogs with Words of Wisdom, Words of encouragement, Words that will make you think, Words that will make you laugh and Words that you will learn from.

So I am looking for 4 or 5 Ladies who would like to join me in this adventure.
Ladies from all around the world with different backgrounds who are not afraid to speak their mind.
Ladies that are willing to be inspired by words of others and that are willing to inspire others with their words on everyday topics.

If you are willing to take this journey with me please feel free to send a message.

Hey my name is Sara.
I am 17 years old and I live in Italy.
I really like to join you because I love write and I would like to help other people with my words.

Hi! I would love to help with this interesting idea, sure! I'm 17, from the UK. I like writing and reading, so I will try my best 🙂

heey
i would love to help you 🙂
i'm 15 years and i, from the Netherlands.

greets

Hello, Tamara. I can help you. In my opinion, it is very interesting idea.

Hello Tamara, my name is Amber and I love your idea! I like to write and I have been through a lot in my life. I'd be glad if I can help you!

hey 🙂 i'd love to help you too

Messages have been send to you hope to hear from you soon

hey! I was wondering if having or not my own blog, but if you need any help, just let me know, I love writing!

Hello Ladies,

Thank you all for sending a message and thank you for paying interest in my idea.
It is an idea I have had for quite a while now and I feel like I should do something with it.

The blog already excist but unfortunally 2 of the member are stopping with the blog because they can not combine it with work/school

What I am looking for are ladies that are not afraid to speak their mind about everyday topics.
I am looking for ladies from all over the world who have different backgrounds and who would like to blog for the site on a regular basis. (maybe add some guest bloggers once in a while).

So what I would like to ask you is to tell me a little bit about yourself, who you are , where you’re from, what your background is and for you to tell me why you should become one of the main ladies.
You can email me at (email hidden)

If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask