What are you reading recently ? Anything and everything

Cannery Row by John Steinbeck
I actually really like it even though I thought it was a bit weird in the beginning.

I'm reading after by Anna Todd

Well, I happen to read "Kafka on the Shore" by Haruki Murakami. My cousin bought it for me and I've gotta say that's pretty good book. Amazing things happen in this book i.e. fish falling from the sky. Also you see the protagonist develops through the story. When you've tried it, I'd love to discuss the story with you 🙂

Have fun with reading!H

PS: I suggest "The Angel Maker" by Stefan Brijs too 😉

Have you read Murakami's latest work Killing Commendatore?

I haven't, because I had to read other books for my oral exams. I'm planning to fix some other books of Murakami in the Summer Holidays.

Well, I happen to read "Kafka on the Shore" by Haruki Murakami. My cousin bought it for me and I've gotta say that's pretty good book. Amazing things happen in this book i.e. fish falling from the sky. Also you see the protagonist develops through the story. When you've tried it, I'd love to discuss the story with you 🙂

Have fun with reading!H

PS: I suggest "The Angel Maker" by Stefan Brijs too 😉

Have you read Murakami's latest work Killing Commendatore?

I haven't, because I had to read other books for my oral exams. I'm planning to fix some other books of Murakami in the Summer Holidays.

Neil Gaiman's Sandman 2 is the graphic noval I had read recently.

Cannery Row by John Steinbeck
I actually really like it even though I thought it was a bit weird in the beginning.
Copy that.
Any other recent read to inform?

How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie

How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
That's a good one. I still remember Dale Carnegie's books from my dad's bookshelf.
It also reminds me of another book, Anxiety of Status by Alain de Botton.

I finish reading " The Grass Crown " - Colleen McCullough and plan to read " The terror " - Dan Simmons 🙂

I finish reading " The Grass Crown " - Colleen McCullough and plan to read " The terror " - Dan Simmons 🙂
Dan Simmons' Hyperion is superb,one of my favorite sci-fi novels.

shopaholic to the rescue by sophie kinsella

Malazan Book of the Fallen, just started the sixth book, called The Bonehunters. best fantasy series I've ever encountered. but must say it's hard to get into.

Yuval Noah Harari "Homo deus"

Red Queen - Victoria Aveyard

I'm jumping between The Elements of Style by W. Strunk Jr and E. B. White and a manuscript of an unpublished crime novel.

Hyperspace by Michio Kaku. One of the most interesting and easygoing popular science books I have ever read. There are many examples from science fictions which make it easy to understand high dimensions.

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
What’s the new one that you are reading recently?

Rapture by Lauren Kate